Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RESOLVED] FYI: Twitch account Linking currently disabled.

[DE]Rebecca

Same here guys... I've already got Frost Prime, I claim the new offer but I still haven't soma prime and scindo prime even if I received the broca syandana... "Twitch Sync: Linked to Could not find, check back later.". This is written in my account management page on warframe site.

I unlonked accounts, then i linked them again and it worked. I have soma p and scindo p now.

Fixed .. what fixed not for me :(

watched to many hrs to twitch streamers even an recheck for !stock so you can confirm that 

over 3hrs and still no freaking SIgil .. Devs give me the reward 

iam loosing allot of time for something that isnt fixt 

Unlink Twitch .. relink Twicht nothing works

did this an couple times no effect .. 

Well i feel violated :facepalm:

On 10/13/2017 at 11:26 PM, redwolf214 said:

Is this also stopping the prime weapons being given to people if the accounts are already linked?

Twitch tells me all I have to do is log in to warframe, but there's nothing in-game, either inbox or inventory.

Yeah ive tried claiming all my stuff as well, but nothing seems to show up. I got a few messages in my inbox but thats it. It keeps telling me to claim from twitch but I already did that.

So is the twitch prime link still disabled? 

I have a friend who is trying to link his twitch account to his warframe account and the Warframes website says that his twitch account was successfully linked, but when he goes back to the account management page it says that he needs to link a twitch account.

Can we get a verification if Twitch prime account links are still disabled?

On 22/10/2017 at 6:54 PM, (PS4)aoli3491 said:

Ive been unlinking and relinking my account since this was announced and the link has worked and i have twitch prime (due to getting broca syandana) but never received the prime weapons or frost prime so is this still not working for ps4?

I did the same and kept checking my inventory...I didn’t know you had to actually go to the twitch site and claim from there. Have you done this?

On 14/10/2560 at 10:29 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

Just a heads up that we have temporarily disabled Twitch x Warframe account linking. We had significant traffic issues on our side (big day for Warframe, eh?) and are ruling out all issues before we re-enable.

We will absolutely be reviewing all Twitch related campaign dates to make sure no one misses out.

Much love as we work away on this crazy day <3

When we re-enable we'll let you know!

Update: 
We believe we're completely re-functional and linking has been fully restored! 

Why i cant talk in chat T-T why! T-T

On 14/10/2560 at 10:29 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

Just a heads up that we have temporarily disabled Twitch x Warframe account linking. We had significant traffic issues on our side (big day for Warframe, eh?) and are ruling out all issues before we re-enable.

We will absolutely be reviewing all Twitch related campaign dates to make sure no one misses out.

Much love as we work away on this crazy day <3

When we re-enable we'll let you know!

Update: 
We believe we're completely re-functional and linking has been fully restored! 

Sorry...........................................For talking too much.............

How does one proceed if you are still unable to claim loot, despite doing the unlink / relink and going through amazon(twitch) support session to step through the process again ?
Amazon support claim that I have already claimed the loot, though I have not received it in my inventory in warframe.

Archived