Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RESOLVED] FYI: Twitch account Linking currently disabled.

[DE]Rebecca

On 10/13/2017 at 9:29 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

Just a heads up that we have temporarily disabled Twitch x Warframe account linking. We had significant traffic issues on our side (big day for Warframe, eh?) and are ruling out all issues before we re-enable.

We will absolutely be reviewing all Twitch related campaign dates to make sure no one misses out.

Much love as we work away on this crazy day <3

When we re-enable we'll let you know!

rebecca i claimed my primes didnt get them and ive watched over 60hours of warframe partners and have gotten nothing  xbox1

30 minutes ago, (PS4)J_D_J4mma said:

I can confirm unlinking and relinking twitch and warframe works for PS4 got the weapon bundle for Soma and scindo but still no twitch drops other than the Wisp totem

Confirmed also 

Was linked months ago, tried to get Soma/Scindo and twitch said delivered but I never got it.

Saw in the WF profile it was linked to "Could not find"  -so i unlinked.  Then couldn't re-link for several days presumably because DE had delayed it.

Relinked successfully this AM, and several hours later, the Soma/Scindo appeared.  Also making an appearance was a Syndana I presumably got from watching dev stream 99 where [DE]Rebecca got the fishing achievement (as its the only WF twitch stream I've watched)

SO it appears to be working  although the items may be significantly delayed from when they are awarded.

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:29 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

Just a heads up that we have temporarily disabled Twitch x Warframe account linking. We had significant traffic issues on our side (big day for Warframe, eh?) and are ruling out all issues before we re-enable.

We will absolutely be reviewing all Twitch related campaign dates to make sure no one misses out.

you should reimburse players.

On 10/13/2017 at 10:29 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

i havnt been watching streams because this was disabled/not working :(

Archived