Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RESOLVED] FYI: Twitch account Linking currently disabled.

[DE]Rebecca

Problem I am having is on twitch. When I click the drop down for prime loot and see the weapon bundle and click redeem it does not go through, It just refreshes the redeem button.

Pls help.... I have tried unlinking and relinking, it has not done anything for me.

Edit: Could I just get the stuff sent to my account, i can show all the proof for my twitch prime.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 12:29 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

Just a heads up that we have temporarily disabled Twitch x Warframe account linking. We had significant traffic issues on our side (big day for Warframe, eh?) and are ruling out all issues before we re-enable.

We will absolutely be reviewing all Twitch related campaign dates to make sure no one misses out.

Much love as we work away on this crazy day <3

When we re-enable we'll let you know!

Update: 
We believe we're completely re-functional and linking has been fully restored! 

how come its still not working for me

On 10/13/2017 at 11:29 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

Just a heads up that we have temporarily disabled Twitch x Warframe account linking. We had significant traffic issues on our side (big day for Warframe, eh?) and are ruling out all issues before we re-enable.

We will absolutely be reviewing all Twitch related campaign dates to make sure no one misses out.

Update: 

Still not working for me. Tried linking and unlinking with no success. Items such as soma and scindo prime aren't showing up anywhere and neither will anything for the twitch loot drops. Pls halp

all working for me not a whole lot of drops coming in watched DK whom am subbed to stream the survive the night achievement but when I looked in inbox I got nitain uhm no sigil but will try watching another streamer Shul I am subscribed to also to see if maybe I had a hiccup :) <3 THE PLAINS !!! SUPER HYPED FOR CONSOLES

My account was already linked - have frost prime, etc.  Twitch shows I've claimed the prime weapon bundle, but they are not in my inventory. Tried unlinking my twitch account and now I can't seem to relink it to warframe (tells me it's linked when I do it - but then doesn't show it's linked when I return to account overview). Any ideas?

Update: 

well watched 8+ hours of SabaiGuy... watched him get a handful of achieves including by the dawn's early light... twice

got rewards drops in my inbox on day1 + 2 watching iFlynn and tactical potato... have not had anymore inbox msgs since then (even watched tac_tater get sigil achieve 4times when it was not working)... 

Sabai said he was in contact with DE pretty much the whole stream.. .got the dawn's achieve reset a couple of times...  many of us in his chat were not getting anything for drops

even went as far as getting my PC account linked up via another device and streamed on that... link worked, got my syandana and totem watching SabaiGuy and then nothing else all day.. that acct had 7hours of view time, and was streaming him the 2x he got the by dawn's early light achieve

Hello  guys,  I woth last night  more then 6 h steam of so coled WF partner, and  the only thing that I got  is the achivments emblem. Also I just linked my twich acc with twich prime and amazon... all that sh*t, but cannot gat in the video thing. How am I supos to gate my free prime with prime stuff if I cannot gate in, and why I don't gate any drops from last night 6+ h wathching..... Thanks you in advence

Hey all,

Update: 

Its still not working for me please help

Archived