The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RESOLVED] FYI: Twitch account Linking currently disabled.

[DE]Rebecca

All right then... Where's my Sigil though? Watched at least 3 streamers get the achievement so far (Brozime before the cheevo reset, griddark and tactical potato after), and still no Teralyst Sigil. I got lots of Starbursts and Latron Blueprints though, so that's something at least, I guess...

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)davidleveille said:

ive been watching streams shul for over 8 hours now no loot or drops claimed items on twitch and they never showeed up in  my xbox1 even restarted my xbox

are you watching from XBox ?

1 hour ago, Seversum said:

I certainly hope not, especially after the hours some people have spent watching them.

I was watching for a while yesterday and got nothing, but I know my account was linked because today I watched for an hour and got the totem.

So I'm guessing it didn't count for a massive number of people.

1 hour ago, Rekalty said:

All right then... Where's my Sigil though? Watched at least 3 streamers get the achievement so far (Brozime before the cheevo reset, griddark and tactical potato after), and still no Teralyst Sigil. I got lots of Starbursts and Latron Blueprints though, so that's something at least, I guess...

They short answer is the sigil drop has been disabled due to issues atm. No one will be able to unlock it until at least next week, however if the problem is not resolved they are working on a solution to distribute the sigil.

27 minutes ago, sidewinder_G said:

Oooooh, so you need Twitch in order to claim the weapons ?

No can do, it needs Amazon and I don't have a credit card. Bummer.

You don’t need Twitch Prime (the premium version of Twitch; comes with Amazon Prime). The Twitch Drops campaign with Plains of Eidolon requires only a normal, free Twitch account, which as far as I know does not need an Amazon account.

The Soma Prime and Scindo Prime does require Twitch Prime though.

Archived