Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RESOLVED] FYI: Twitch account Linking currently disabled.

[DE]Rebecca

6 minutes ago, (PS4)AJay-_22 said:

Like wise and I'd say give out free Hydroid Prime to everyone or give 2k platinum for disabling it right during a free prime items loot

Lmao 2k platinum did u know how much money that is that would never happen

Would that explain why my message from Darvo regarding the Soma Prime etc is gone and not to be found at all? I had huge troubles logging in to anything from the game using Steam Web and although Twitch claims the rewards are claimed, they are not in my Inventory at all, or at least not as I can see/tell from looking in my game.

2 minutes ago, --.B.--ORION said:

Would that explain why my message from Darvo regarding the Soma Prime etc is gone and not to be found at all? I had huge troubles logging in to anything from the game using Steam Web and although Twitch claims the rewards are claimed, they are not in my Inventory at all, or at least not as I can see/tell from looking in my game.

i have excatley same prob do still have the mail though.

Don't we kinda miss out on this aleardy? Unless they reset some achievements of some streamers.

Not to sound rude but some people stream different time zones and if they can only do it once then me and many others who have a tight schedule might not ever be able to get the stuff.

:^()

Archived