Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RESOLVED] FYI: Twitch account Linking currently disabled.

[DE]Rebecca

I don't know if this would be helpful, but it seems for every Display Glyph I have I've watched someone get the "stay the night" achievement. DE, I  would look into that. That's probably where the sigil went. Replaced by a Display Glyph. It's an idea. I've checked the times and 2 of the 3 line up with the time I saw them get the achievement.

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

Just a heads up that we have temporarily disabled Twitch x Warframe account linking. We had significant traffic issues on our side (big day for Warframe, eh?) and are ruling out all issues before we re-enable.

We will absolutely be reviewing all Twitch related campaign dates to make sure no one misses out.

Much love as we work away on this crazy day <3

When we re-enable we'll let you know!

thanks, how can we know when you notify us when you re-enable the linking accounts?

Honestly, at this point I think the timing for "fixing" the Twitch Drops issue has come and, subsequently, long since gone.

Many of your partner streamers have gotten their achievements (unless it's bugged out for them and they haven't, but that's a bug with the game to go hand in hand with buggy Twitch drops) and there have been hours of streams watched with no rewards gleaned. All the main players have gotten what they want from this already - Warframe has gotten huge exposure, and the streamers have gotten dozens upon dozens upon dozens of Twitch Prime based subs (to the point all three streamers I watched had their Streamlabs sub alert broken.)

The only people who haven't gotten what they came for are, ironically, the vast majority of the basic players. Not that I care too much overall because I'm quite happy with Plains of Eidolon release, but it's still irritating to have watched over twelve hours of various different streams and get all of four rewards - and no sigil either. Time to admit it: this system isn't going to be fixed in a timely enough manner for it to reward all the hours people have sunk into it.

Call the dead horse dead. Give out the sigil to all your players so you can avoid accidentally failing to retroactively give it to somebody that meets the requirements for it. End the Twitch Drops experience for now so that people don't spend hours in streams mistakenly thinking they're going to get rewards for it. Once you've fixed the issue, re-enable Twitch and Warframe account linking so people can get the free Prime package if they want it. Admit that the turnout was unexpected this time and things just didn't work out - but maybe next time you'll do better.

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

Just a heads up that we have temporarily disabled Twitch x Warframe account linking. We had significant traffic issues on our side (big day for Warframe, eh?) and are ruling out all issues before we re-enable.

We will absolutely be reviewing all Twitch related campaign dates to make sure no one misses out.

Much love as we work away on this crazy day <3

When we re-enable we'll let you know!

Luxury problems are the best problems :cool:

Good luck  :heart:

Just now, CGAriesky said:

Yea and dont forget about frost prime and other stuff ;) I hope that will be the case for me too

Luckly for me I already got that a few months ago or something, I dont really remember, but with the weapons I hope that gets fixed too :)

1 minute ago, Xequiem_ said:

Luckly for me I already got that a few months ago or something, I dont really remember, but with the weapons I hope that gets fixed too :)

Oh nice one! I hope I get em too since its my first prime with prime and you know.. I want it xD

Archived