Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RESOLVED] FYI: Twitch account Linking currently disabled.

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DarkArrowZ84 said:

I joined twitch prime just for the free primes and now it’s broken... 😔 don’t wanna do much in the game yet because I want to use frost 😐

I feel you as well. I joined Twitch Prime, after finally getting a credit card and everything set up, and now the service is down. Kind of sucks, especially when you see your friends using their Soma Prime and S#&$, and how powerful that primary is. It blows, but I'm sure it'll be fixed soon enough! Put some faith in Warframe, Tenno!

1 minute ago, ZeAfroGentleman said:

I feel you as well. I joined Twitch Prime, after finally getting a credit card and everything set up, and now the service is down. Kind of sucks, especially when you see your friends using their Soma Prime and S#&$, and how powerful that primary is. It blows, but I'm sure it'll be fixed soon enough! Put some faith in Warframe, Tenno!

Yea Same here fam ;(

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)OUTLAWxJUGGAL0 said:

I tried for 2 hours this morning to get my account to link before I finally found this forum and figured out what was going on

You just have to have hope and be patient.. which I am not :(

9 hours ago, (PS4)AnDrAdE10cpa said:

What about those who have been linked but are not receiving drops or the totem? So far I have only gotten the syadana.

This ^

Account screen says linked.

I have the Syandana.

I have the Some/Scindo Prime claimed.

Watching single stream at any one time. Pretty much constantly since PoE dropped (apart from some sleep).

0 drops on achievements.

0 Wisp Totem.

12 minutes ago, Klors said:

This ^

Account screen says linked.

I have the Syandana.

I have the Some/Scindo Prime claimed.

Watching single stream at any one time. Pretty much constantly since PoE dropped (apart from some sleep).

0 drops on achievements.

0 Wisp Totem.

This is me. was watching same stream as a friend on ps4, they got the achievement rewards and I didn't 

Archived