Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RESOLVED] FYI: Twitch account Linking currently disabled.

[DE]Rebecca

Sorry, I can't be so whatever ! FYI: just because someone say something is free doesn't mean it really is.  For instance, Warframe is not free, I have spent  more money in the 5 to 6 months I've been on than I did in 3 years of Destiny. I'm  including both D1 and D2 and all of one's DLCs not mention I had to buy some of that content twice.  I considered myself a paying customer. As such I should be notified promthly when something can adversely affect me.  On my day off I should not have to waste 5 to 6 hours dealing with chaos not of my making. Oh, and why did your site say try again later that disable stuff came later.  Destiny kinda sucks now, they took us for granted! Like you sent that promotional mail you could have sent another. Remember at some point you are going to need more  than just our money. When uncle sam comes  for you, and he will, you will need our support. However, support is a two way street!  

Its working yay !! Wait does this mean I will have to rewatch over 24 hrs worth again to receive what have already seen, the streamers I <3  have seen reached multiple achievements did I lose out due to this issue ? I haave the syandana and was finally able to get soma/scindo primes but that is all I received even after watching them countless hours achieve

Archived