[DE]Rebecca

[RESOLVED] FYI: Twitch account Linking currently disabled.

Here is the exact order i did things. Maybe it makes a difference.

While logged out of game, went to the warframe site, linked to twitch.

Went to twitch and found the connection setting, accidentally un-linked from warframe on twitch. :D

Went back to the warframe site and re-synched to twitch, hoping i hadnt screwed myself somehow.

logged into the game, a pop-up came up saying i had my items, no mail in the mail box, but items were in inventory.

Edited by Shiro_Darkblade

7 minutes ago, (PS4)PhreakTehPhrag said:

I'm having issues too getting the weapon bundle.

Not the only one

16 hours ago, WhiteCr0w said:

This right here would be nice to know. Honestly, everything about the event was a success, minus the drops being distributed. Streamers got their viewers, Warframe got massive exposure. Just do a global release for the drops and let everyone be happy in celebration.

Agreed 

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Bearcano said:

UPDATE: I unlinked my twitch account and relinked it and BAM it worked! Anyone how is having issues try that!!

Didn't work for me either

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

Just a heads up that we have temporarily disabled Twitch x Warframe account linking. We had significant traffic issues on our side (big day for Warframe, eh?) and are ruling out all issues before we re-enable.

We will absolutely be reviewing all Twitch related campaign dates to make sure no one misses out.

Much love as we work away on this crazy day <3

When we re-enable we'll let you know!

Thanks for telling.. But when will plains of eidolon be out in consoles?

32 minutes ago, (PS4)buboymoks said:

Thanks for telling.. But when will plains of eidolon be out in consoles?

Consoles will get the update in 2 months.

At least that's what I remember seeing on the website.

If I got the frost prime for free but didn't have the money to keep the twitch prime and cancelled it. can I still get the soma and scindo?

TY all but im kinda upset how Xbox One is so far behind in most aspects of the game and events like this highlights the issue.  I've not long reached 24 rnk and the game is great yet why dont de do multi platform at the same time.  Yet that wont happen will it it seems biased to me. Sorry for the rant  Im just  getting  fed up of the one sided feel.

Yo, so here's the deal. I was having the issue not getting my Prime Weapons, so I did something and it worked! I just checked it and had my weapons a min after I applied my fix.

STEP 1: Unlink your Twitch Account from Warframe

STEP 2: Make a NEW Twitch Account (Linked to Amazon Prime)

STEP 3: Link new Twitch Account in Warframe, Claim Prime Weapons Pack and enjoy!

This worked for me, and I've been having the same issue as everyone else with not being able to claim my stuff. Let me know if it worked for you!

Sat through 2 streamers earn the Dawns Early Light achievement.

No Terralyst Sigil. Got everything but that. Anyone else got it yet?

22 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

Just a heads up that we have temporarily disabled Twitch x Warframe account linking. We had significant traffic issues on our side (big day for Warframe, eh?) and are ruling out all issues before we re-enable.

We will absolutely be reviewing all Twitch related campaign dates to make sure no one misses out.

Much love as we work away on this crazy day <3

When we re-enable we'll let you know!

Can you give everyone the rewards for logging in within a certain time period instead? I'm not a fan of Twitch. You know they embed their ads in streams now? I can't even adblock that so I stopped supporting that platform.

47 minutes ago, (PS4)thegerrell said:

They should put PoE on consel

You need to go and read about what is needed for Microsoft and Sony to give certifications to companies for game updates. It costs the Developer money to submit the update so instead of releasing buggy content to consoles and having to pay for MULTIPLE patches, they wait a month or so to send it in with the fixes and it takes Microsoft and Sony almost a month to approve it. If you don't like it call your console company and complain. Would you be willing to pay for the expansion? If so go start a kickstarter so that YOU can raise the funds for the Developer to continuously submit patches and updates.

so is the soma and scindo bundle still disabled? i had my account linked months ago and was able to click claim offer but havent recieved them and everything is running. im really confused

Can we get an update on the situation from DE?  It's almost been 24 hours now.  Maybe even an ETA on when this will be fixed.  

Edited by davidblue