The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops- Prime Disappointments

(PSN)ZacOfTheZombies

I actually did end up getting 2 Hunhow Sentinel masks and a Vectis Prime, but that was after days of getting nothing but Latron BPs and fireworks, didn't even get Nitain which would've been more useful to me. Guess I'm a bit lucky but it does appear that the actual Prime drops are much lower than we expected. W/e, free stuff is free.

I was able to watch a few streams after PoE went live on Thursday night. No drops for the 5 or 6 hours I watched. Everyone was saying it was bugged though, so no big deal. Went on vacation Fri thru Mon: no computer access, no data, no Twitch. Came home Monday night and turned on Twitch before leaving for dinner. Came home about 3 hours later, had the sigil, a Latron BP, Wisp totem, glyph display, and maybe 15 fireworks.

So, they apparently fixed the sigil thing over the weekend while I was gone and got the drops working, even if they are mostly unremarkable. The Latron BP kind of confuses me. Getting one is fine if you've not already maxxed it for MR, because then you don't have to spend credits in the market. Getting 2.... okay, I actually like having at least 2 of any given blueprint at a time. Getting several like some of you? Ugh. I get that it's RNG-based like everything else, but dang it'd be nice if it was biased toward things you don't have, or at least biased away from things you've gotten recently. Variety makes the freebies fun: getting the same things makes them uninteresting.

Overall, I'm not complaining. It's a free game and these are free giveaways, some of which cost real money to get otherwise. I dont need any of them to enjoy the game. Still, a little more variety would be nice.

Edited by Sentinel-14

no complain here but free credits by throwing into trash from inventory everything you don't need, i got bunch of latron bp and star rocket... ( i'll just spam random mission fire em all) 1x forma ( well i really need it) but there is others getting color palletts or prime weapon or etc... i never got color pallets ever... ( bad luck) but i'll keep watching stream to get more drops till it ends and hope i get goods.

I currently have 200+ fireworks and 60+ grand finales.  Gotta say, this has been pretty unremarkable.  I hate complaining about free stuff, but when I hear other people getting color palettes, skins, prime weapons, etc. and the best thing I seem to have gotten in probably 350+ drops is some resources and wyrms, it doesn't feel great...  Still holding out hope though

My disappointment with the entire Twitch Drops thing is that despite my account being linked, watching warframe streams and triggering drops, I haven't gotten a single drop.

So they -still- haven't fixed the issue with those of us sitting on bugged accounts and unable to get drops.  And I doubt they have any way of tracking to ensuring that we even get the same chance that others have at things.

I guess something is better than nothing, but I honestly don't see what I'm going to do with over 300 fireworks.  You can't even sell them.  The non-crap things I've gotten from this have been mildly useful at best and are easily attainable with a little bit of time in-game.  You would think that you're 500th reward or something would be a guaranteed rare drop.  I'm probably pushing 700-800 drops and no color palettes, no skins, no primes.  If it's RNG, the RNG gods must hate me for some reason

• 2 weeks later...

Sigh

Here goes 

Starburst - 893
Latron 741
Grandfinale- 430
Display - Glyph - 159
Hunhow Sentinel Mask 40
Nitain Extract-22(YEY VAUBAN)
Forma Blueprint- 29
Neurodes 4
Orokin celll- 12
Smoke Colors Palette- 3 (just after i purchased smoke for 75 ;_:)
Ayatan Cyan Star - 2
Wyrm (Pre-built+potato+slot) -6
Ayatan Amber Star -1
3 Day Affinity Booster -2
Vectis Prime (Pre-built+potato+slot)NONE NONE I REPEAT NONE
Frost Harka Skin ONE YUSSS BABY

Just for reference, here are the drop rates, amigo

Name Drops Percentage
Starburst 3406 52.69%
Latron 1280 19.80%
Grandfinale 572 8.85%
Display - Glyph 403 6.23%