Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Status math is now no longer math

McBalth

Adding mods to my Aklex prime I noticed something remarkably broken. I put in the 3rd dual status mod(+60%) and saw the status go from 76.5 to 96.6, a 20.1 increase. I added the 4th to go to 100% as it USED to, and instead ended up at 99.5%, an increase of 2.9%. Tried adding them in different orders and ended up in the same place. WTF?!?  It would be nice to know why all of the sudden status percentages are rewritten in how they increase to make it no longer possible to hit 100% since the new weapons are all status based, and crit weapons are no longer being created after giving us the rainbow crit system. Or is this just another nerf to the player base to increase 'challenge levels' rather than figuring out how to make armor scaling make sense instead of requiring either a full squad of corrosive projection users and/or maiming strike weapons to do anything?

My point is that you still have the status math listed as the mod being added adding it's percentage of the base status chance of the weapon to the current total. It no longer does that. Why?

Edited by McBalth
a little more rude than intended