Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you get Quills standing, besides killing sentient drones all night?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

8 answers to this question

The small ones need to be fixed for I hope its a bug that the balls that drop and don't grant the cores are meant to. But to get better cores I think you need to hunt the big guy atleast he drop the biggest one not sure about the medium one.

Edited by Emolition

14 minutes ago, Emolition said:

The small ones need to be fixed for I hope its a bug that the balls that drop and don't grant the cores are meant to. But to get better cores I think you need to hunt the big guy atleast he drop the biggest one not sure about the medium one.

For me he only drops the medium one and not the largest. I have no idea where to get the biggest :(

The whole balance of the quill syndicate is all off, supposedly you want to climb in standing with them to be able to kill an eidolon more easily (possibly solo) right? but currently the only efficient (hardly that) way to farm standing for them is to kill the eidolon xD bit backwards if you ask me. I suggested on a post previous that there needs to be more ways to get quill standing if the current values don't change such as kills with the amp giving standing or maybe quill specific bounties, maybe even just night kills in general?  

I thinking killing with amps would be a great way to passively earn standing, like with tenno skills.  But seriously, I've spent all my time solo SINCE LAUNCH and I've still got less than 500 standing, i can't go on like this... I mean, at least give us quill specific missions or tie the Cetus standing with the quills to earn at a decent pace for Hek's sake.  Even dark souls rewards me better for my miserable grinding than this...