Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains Of Eidolon Big Map Representation Feedback

Sar.K.Asmus

At the moment when you press the map button (i guess it's "M" by default?) you will see a bigger mini map version and not the entire map of the Plains. It works in the "maze" missions on the star chart, but not in an open world. I want to see the whole map instead of a bigger version of my mini map.

1. I want to see this (but without letters and numbers):

Spoiler

warframe%20plains%20map.png

Why?

If i want to go to a cave for mining (thanks for the cave icons btw), then i could see them on the map and put a waypoint. Much easier to navigate then constantly having to look at the map.

Same goes for a fishing spot.

2. It would be nice to get a special "Cetus" icon for the hub (You added a cave icon but not a Cetus icon? Forgot about that? Was it not important enough?). When i played on the Plains for the first time i just scanned a bunch of things, found some caves, and the other scannable things, then after 2 hours i wanted to go back to Cetus and start a bounty and of course i didn't know where to go. First problem was like i said there is no entire map just a bigger version of the mini map, and the second problem was even if Cetus was already on the "bigger version of the mini map" i didn't know that it is Cetus. Now i know how it looks like on the map but an icon is still a better identification.