Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

JacketUnHoly

Yet another update and yet another weekend without support i dont understand how can they do this and torture players with these bugs... i 100% w8 longer but face less bugs in the long run this should have been tested and worked on more not rushed crap like triple A games does :/

There's a bug for me and my friend when playing bounty missions on the hardest difficulty and on the task where you should defend a Armored Vault. When the time runs out and it tells you to open it, we can't since nothing shows up on the console. There's no interaction coming up. DE any answers?

If thats what you mean. One enemy is spawned somewhere under or above surface. It looks like he is near but I could not hit him with Frost ult. And there are no additional enemies or target spawn. Only can wait until timer will end and fail the mission :sad:

BjVZPk2.jpg

Not sure what caused this bug, but i finished an armored vault as part of the lowest level bounty and it just wouldnt open. i had zenistar's disk out just under the terminal and i was standing on top of the vault when it ended. Also i was in SOLO mode. In case it matters i was also using the new spring-loaded blade mod on my zenistar.

Can verify, Having this bug also, seems to be limited to the lowest difficulty (which is a shame, since I'm still trying for the Gara part). I was on invite only, moving around for the battle. It just doesn't open upon completion, though the loot all got vacuumed out.

Running through the second bounty on the list for Sabotage, I`m on the second part of the bounty guarding the armored vault. I completed the time as well as the goal, it`s telling me I completed it and to enter that vault but I can`t push the button to open the vault. Also there has been a ``pole weapon proficiency`` achievement? stuck on my screen for 20 minutes....

Now I have to abort mission and lose my rewards and waste my time. 

awesome.

Me and my friend are reliably running into this problem too!
He is up at a 9 out of !! streak of the vaults not opening up.
And I'm at a 4 out of 7 not opening, and it is frustrating as all heck.

Will try the void dashing trick from now on just in case.