Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Logic and beyond? Fish oil

spyvspyaeon

Hi there,

Since the openspace it's quiet huge. I´ve spent the last entire night fishing, about 70 to get the annoying Fish oil, 70 fish and no a single one drop of oil. Between the night fishing I've read the Entire INTERNET and not a single TIP how the hek we acquire the oil, just to build 50 Archwing drops. I've tried to sell on Cetus, searched all the market and not a single CLUE.

ps: neither understand the logic of Fish oil to use archwing. Why not more logic "steal Grineer squad fuel", NO.
ps: My last try on the codex there was nothing about the 500 new things.

9 minutes ago, Altharren said:

Have you gone to the fish vendor and get her to cut your fish up into bait? I think all fish give oil doing this.

Ok that was it. I found quiet tricky the translation into my language (portuguese from portugal), the menu say "filetar peixe" (portuguese from Brazil),means slice fish (diretly). I would get that easier if it was something like (prepare fish) or "extract resources". Because now I see that I have tons of different resources and fish slices wasn't that clear (I slice fish to eat, I guess) :) thnks!!