Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurik Energizing Dash Bug

SniperKing33

unknown.png
So you see i have Energizing Dash if i void Dash a bubble of energy appear and give me and my allies 3 energy for 15/s 
But when im in game 
unknown.png
you see 4 energy before Void Dash 
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
No bubble of energy can you explain me why ?
unknown.png

Edited by SniperKing33

10 minutes ago, ChipZ4562 said:

Considering your pool is actually 5/5 and the icons are not red I am assuming they are not enabled? Because you are not receiving the passive energy boost when you go into operator mode either.

yep it's strange but i put 100 000 focus on it and idk why it's dosen't work 

9 minutes ago, ChipZ4562 said:

if it is blacked out try clicking on it to see if it enables it.  And start from the center just in case linked pieces need the original to be active.

Yeah I don't think it's actually been made 'active' on the tree. 

I've got the same school active and it does give me a bubble and energy return as long as I enter said bubble myself (hate this bit)

Also might want to double check and make sure you've set zenurik as your primary. It works fine for me, and HOPING it's intended, the enrgy dash stacks 3 times if you dash 3 times making it give you 9 E/s for 10s at base level which is great.

Another note: the bubble dissapears after 4 seconds, and it says so in the discription as well. so if you all think the bubble is supposed to last the full 10 seconds... yeah.

The OP clearly has them deactivated though, if you click the middle of the Energy Pulse icon then the middle of the Energizing Dash icon, they will turn red and be active.

Edited by Crunky

Well like we mentioned they are able to be toggled. For some reason yours seem to be off starting from the center.  So unless you are unable to do anything with it you should be able to double click on the center one to activate then double click on the next one to turn it on as well.