Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CookieNation! Join the Darkside, We have cookies! [Rank 10 Storm Clan | 100% Research | Discord Server | No MR Requirements]

-Haxboi-

:community:CookieNation:community:

MJZrO38.png

Hi there! We are CookieNation and we are looking for new active members to join.

CookieNation is a Rank 10 Storm Clan and therefore we got space for friendly players, old and new! 
We are not only a clan. We are a family. We trust each other and help wherever we can.
If you are looking for a home, we might be it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do we have you may ask?

Complete Dojo Research.

Neatly decorated Dojo with several interesting glitched rooms.

Friendly Atmosphere.

Clan discord server.

No tax on trading stations.

An unique and perfect matching Clan Emblem!

About the Leader:
Haxboi.CN(Cookiemonster):

Spoiler

Hi there! My name ist Haxboi.CN, you can call me just Hax. Been playing Warframe for straight 3 years now. My clan was for those years a "1-man-army", but now I'm looking forward to get know more people. Ingame i got about 4k hours of experience, therefore i can be helpful if needed.

What do we look for in you?

Be active! (Even a small "Hi!" counts)

Be helpful, treat clan member and other players with respect.

Be a part of the clan. (Participate in events or help with resources)

And be mature! (Age is just a number) 

We got a 20 days inactivity timer.

You need to have Discord installed and ready to use.

aysgZF8.png

Leave a comment with why do you want to join and you will receive an invite ingame :)

NOTE: IF YOU WANT AN INVITE, BE SURE THAT YOU AREN'T IN A CLAN ALREADY!

CookieNation is proudly a part of the SOLARIS Alliance:

Edited by Haxboi.CN

HI. 

Im currently in clan where Im alone. and the name of the clan is: Cookies for everyone. but the thing is all my friends have left and I have less than 50% done. So when I saw this clan name I deecided that I realy wanna join :D. 

so pls I would like to join. my ingame name is commando55 mr 13 but I have played about 700h.

Hi there,

I'm pretty new to the game as a whole. Looking to join up with an active clan. I don't know a lot, but after some time hopefully I will be able to contribute back. (I pick things up pretty quickly) I also have Discord.

IGN: Sharp_Vanity

MR: 2

Edited by Sharp_Vanity

Hi There. Newbie here. Really looking for a clan to make friends and do progression. The name caught my attention. BenjaminGame is my IGN. I don't know what MR means but I see people adding that to their replies so If its required information I'll look it up and post. Just let me know what it means.