Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Driftwood

The man in the wall is back?

Spoilers for chains of harrow; but I'm sure at this point most people have had a chance to play through it.

Shortly after the PoE update I returned to my orbiter to find our friend from The Chains of Harrow quest had popped back in again. I've only ever heard of him showing up right after you finish the quest, which I finished months ago and haven't replayed since. Could be a bug, but it always seemed implied that he'd be showing up again, and it seems to make sense lore-wise that he'd show up at random. Has anyone else seen him show up again? nBfibD0.jpg

Ah, I see. It's the first time I'd actually seen him show up since CoH so I thought it was something they sort of stealth-patched in

Ghost dad has visited me multiple times since completing CoH. I don't know about you but I tend to romp around my ship like a crazy man when I'm idling between missions, and while visits were few and far between they still seemed to be more often than others were getting. It's not something you can consistently cause, but i think roaming in general improves the chance of him spawning. I've lapped my ship several times once before he abruptly showed up in an area that was definitely empty not but 5 seconds earlier.

I don't recall anyone mentioning it (not that I've looked hard I must admit) but I frequently get someone, presumably him whispering "RUN" during missions.