Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploring Eidolon - Caves and Thousand-Year Fish Statuettes Thread (WIP)

Mursukorva

23 hours ago, yalc said:

How do you get up to Fish F? I've jumped all around the place and haven't found any "magic", hidden landing points.

I just bullet jumped up the back side of the building to the roof. I guess if that seems too difficult, then you'll have to use an archwing or titania.

17 hours ago, skillet117 said:

So I scanned them all but I didn't get the fish.

You must go back to Cetus through the gate after scanning the fishies for them to be saved in your codex. If you disconnect after say 5 fishes, those codex entries won't be saved.

• 3 weeks later...

I used this map and i got all statuettes apart from 1 according to my codex. Its the very last entry, so if any1 finds this plz let me know. Also, there are 26 fish in total and I got my liset decoration until i scanned 25 of them

Edited by MetroidBoy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2017 at 10:24 AM, Mursukorva said:

Yeah I noticed that too, but I doubt it has anything to do with the fishies since you get the statue reward after collecting 20.

So I found all 20 of them and I have yet to get the award. Anyone mind telling me how I can fix that or about finding the last fish. ( I found them all in one session and used my archwing to find the hard to reach locations) thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 15.12.2017 at 5:39 AM, (Xbox One)artilleryallday said:

So I found all 20 of them and I have yet to get the award. Anyone mind telling me how I can fix that or about finding the last fish. ( I found them all in one session and used my archwing to find the hard to reach locations) thank you.

i got the statue just when i returned from my field trip to get the rest of those buggers - not all of them in one session, used both AW and my legs ^.^

so, check your in-box and also your decoration inventory - you might already have it. else try re-logging in (but since you wrote that two weeks back, i guess you already did this several times ^^)

• 2 weeks later...