Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A way to leave mission without loosing your progress

n3kro5515

Hi

As most of you have played PoE, you know you can't leave without loosing everything you obtained, reason may be several, but for example and this is just something really random, there's a chance that we the players have a life outside the game, I know it sounds weird but some have, and you cant expend hours waiting for someone to just finish fishing or just exploring maybe you want or have to leave, go to the exit and leave without loosing all that you worked for, maybe useless cores for upgrading the useless operator, stuff like that, just to extract and in the process in case you're host don't destroy the other players game you know like if you have an eidolon half baked and sudently the host leave and the eidolon health is full.

31 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

You do not lose your progress when you hit the abort button. 
It is simply mislabeled. 

Pretty sure you do, last time I did that I kept the bounty reward but lost everthing else.

Edited by SeriouslySinister

15 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

You do not lose your progress when you hit the abort button. 
It is simply mislabeled. 

Please stop spreading misinformation.

You lose everything from resources, crystals, fish and what not. The only thing that stays is the Cetus Standing. That's it. You even lose the missions end reward.

And it is not hard to know since the dialog box that pop up when aborting literally says so.

3 hours ago, DEADSHOT456 said:

Please stop spreading misinformation.

You lose everything from resources, crystals, fish and what not. The only thing that stays is the Cetus Standing. That's it. You even lose the missions end reward.

And it is not hard to know since the dialog box that pop up when aborting literally says so.

Precisely this. Danielle may have said that you don't lose progress, but after collecting Sentient Cores and aborting, I had gained nothing as seen in my inventory and the mission results screen. Needless to say, I was peeved. I'm hoping this gets fixed, because it's not just a UI error this time.

Edited by LazerSkink

5 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

Again, read the whole thread before you link it as proof. I don't care what Danielle said because a lot of people in that thread said otherwise and I have personally aborted twice and I know what happens.

Edited by DEADSHOT456

I believe people seem to misunderstand things. When you abort, the mission rewards only include the bounties' rewards, but the rest you farmed is still added to your inventory.

I did only a single plains run and according to the mission rewards, I should have only about 10 resources but somehow, when I checked my inventory, I had more than 80 of them (was quite a long run indeed). Not sure if it's fixed already, just wanted to mention how it worked out for me.