Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurick is awful now

raven2k01

1 hour ago, Ivan_Rid said:

And fit those damn Amps on Warframes as well, while we are at it.

The fact that the modular-design ranged weapons are exclusive to the potatochildren makes me sad.

Doubly so since wrist mounted weapons are my jam.

Still waiting for those dual Gammacors, by the by.

On 15/10/2017 at 8:38 AM, raven2k01 said:

Energy regeneration is one of the only things I used from my focus trees.  This change makes Zenurick basically useless.  Regeneration is better than increasing the return on orbs.
Why?  Orbs require actual kills.  For long fights against something like an Eidolon orbs are scarce while constant regeneration would be more managable.  Furthermore the probability of an orb to drop makes energy now spike and can determrimentally effect dps.  This could possibly be remedied by increasing the energy orb drop rate, however it still requires kills.  Can we please have regeneration back.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who HATES Zenurick now.

I loved zenurik at its beggining..... and i ALSO love zenurik now.

Its not zenurik's fault you dont know how to use it.

zenurik is f*cking amazing now. They added some supportive Crowd Control to it which makes it amazing. 

Playing as volt, I dash towards the enemies and, as they are electrocuted by the lightning ball, I have enough time to cast discharge to stop them all.

Also zenurik stealth is amazing stunning nearby people. 

Why does it sucks? just because it is not "activate and do nothing" anymore?

come on man...... sorry but.... you have to "git gud".

Edited by DP_KRoM

Seriously it seems like the only thing to do would be to literally spam 10+ threads a day with the title "Give us passive innate energy regeneration" because if people have been asking DE for passive regen on ALL FRAMES for FOUR years now they obviously ignore the singular long well reasoned posts. DE just outright ignores whatever you say, they do not give a damn what you want or your reasoned well thought out points.

Quite simply the only way I could imagine, which we haven't tried, is to spam the living hell out of the their forums, their reddit, the twitter etc and take mass bans while doing so. Because DE do not seem to get the heckin point when we try it in a civil and constructive manner. I mean what person in DE thought forcing players to activate Chucky Cheese mode every 30 seconds was a good idea?

4 hours ago, Valaska said:

Seriously it seems like the only thing to do would be to literally spam 10+ threads a day with the title "Give us passive innate energy regeneration" because if people have been asking DE for passive regen on ALL FRAMES for FOUR years now they obviously ignore the singular long well reasoned posts. DE just outright ignores whatever you say, they do not give a damn what you want or your reasoned well thought out points.

Oh, they've read them, and disagreed with where such a course of action would go.  As DE stated in the past, they don't want Waframe to be "Power spam: the game."

Just now, UltimateGrr said:

Oh, they've read them, and disagreed with where such a course of action would go.  As DE stated in the past, they don't want Waframe to be "Power spam: the game."

Something small like 1/s wouldn't make it power spam. It would mean you're not reliant on the rng giving you energy orbs to actually be able to use what makes your frame special.

And Volt's description still says 'potent alternative to gunplay', but how can it be an 'alternative' when you just run out because the random numbers decided to spit on you? And even then, how many times can you actually use Shock without heavy modding for efficiency/energy max? And how many shocks does that energy orb that guy just dropped get you? One? Oh goody.

Powers are what differentiate warframes outside of things like their hp, shields, and armor. But those are just NUMBERS. Powers are how a frame PLAYS. Without energy, they all play the same, barring some rare exceptions.

On 10/15/2017 at 11:01 AM, Megakruemel said:

Yes. Hello.

Just wanted to tell you, that i picked unairu...

End me.

You say this like it's a bad thing.

Unairu is probably one of the stronger schools when it comes to buffing what the Operator can do directly. You can strip armour. You can make teammates and allies invisible AND reduce the damage they take, 80% reduction in a 25m area, with greater consistency and less input on their end than any 'frame could do. You can buff operator damage - do you know how useful that is for breaking Eidolon shields now that Shield Disruption was disabled? And your void blast can cause every enemy in a 5m radius in front of you to get bullet attractors, something like 8 or 9m after your waybounds are leveled. Granted it's only 10 seconds but it can be the kiss of death for some enemies in higher level engagements with the right teammates, or it can lock down more troublesome ones like bombards or napalms.

You are basically an Eidolon's worst nightmare, and one of the most valuable assets for keeping the team and lures alive. Bring Oberon to double down with Renewal of the Iron Phoenix, and on top of that your hallowed ground can provide immunity to the magnetic procs for your team to boot. You stay channeling in operator mode, and no matter how far teammates go, you'll keep them topped up.

You got this.

--

On 10/15/2017 at 3:56 AM, kleerr2 said:

I have been going over all the focus trees and nothing seems to be worth putting points in, not just Zenurick... They made the focus system almost exclusively for the operator, wich i'm not too fond of, as i've awlays thought the operator's role should be 'behind the scenes, pulling the strings', not 'on the battlefield constantly dieing'... Back to the topic again, i'll take another look into it, but i doubt ill find anything of practical usefulness for the warframe.

Naramon turns Melee Combo Counter depletion into decay. Slap Drifting Contact on, you lose 5 combo every 13 seconds. This is ludicrously powerful for any melee-focused warframes or builds as it completely removes all limitations on Weeping Wounds, Blood Rush, or any Gladiator mods. Plus it is very well suited to focus grinding due to that +50% melee focus gain.

Also Void Shadow is pretty useful. Given that transference will cause your warframes to become invulnerable (unless they're channeling at which point they get 90% damage reduction), you can pop out at low health, sneak around for a bit and gain melee crit chance, then mess the enemy up by performing a very literal *teleports behind you* heh... nothin personnel, kid... (typo intentional).

--

On 10/15/2017 at 3:55 AM, iDragolyte said:

Well, yeah... I don't like the change of Varazin either.
Madurai just became the most useful lens around at the moment.

The affinity range went from 17 to 25. It's a fairly decent growth for Trinity and Harrow's healing range.
Protective Dash is alright. Maybe it could be used on Eidolon Lures or Sortie Defence operatives?
Still seems to get instant revives.

Bonus damage is a decent passive but I'm primarily wondering if it double dips on DoTs, because that would be nice if that was the case, otherwise it seems a little... lacklustre.

Energizing Dash:

1- stronger than EO when maxed

2- doesnt have a long cooldown that is reset if u die before u can use it, u can just dash the moment u spawn

is it a bit clunkier? sure

does it make me play differently? sure

do i completely like it? nah

is it USELESS? lol no

On 23/10/2017 at 12:03 AM, KnightCole said:

Who the hell are the Quills, where can I find them and what sexual favors do I need to offer them to be able to reapply my Focus stuff?  Since I have 2m into Uniaru, I took that one again, but I cant do anything with anything cuz lol "Find THe Quills"....

Do Gara's quest then go to the door identical to the one you see in the War Within and you'll find the Quills. 

On 10/21/2017 at 3:33 AM, UltimateGrr said:

As DE stated in the past, they don't want Waframe to be "Power spam: the game."

Can I get source? I want to hit that person upside the head with first year university business book. Because I'm pretty sure all of these books have "You are not your customer. Use focus groups to find out what your customers want" somewhere in them.

13 hours ago, Nyaa314 said:

Can I get source? I want to hit that person upside the head with first year university business book. Because I'm pretty sure all of these books have "You are not your customer. Use focus groups to find out what your customers want" somewhere in them.

It was stated multiply times, last one when communuity learned that Energy Overflow is going away.

But my favourite one was the time they released Resonating Quake right after the statement.

Dont look at what DE says, look at what it does.

On 10/23/2017 at 5:13 AM, Ivan_Rid said:

Energizing Dash doesnt stack and the less powerful version will always overwrite the fully upgraded one.

It does stack, but describing things accurately or how to do them, these ain't exactly DE's forte.

You need to do something specific to make it stack. You need to dash into a pre-existing dash bubble. This will cause the bubble to grow larger and to confer a more powerful energy regen buff.

On 10/20/2017 at 6:39 PM, DeltaPangaea said:

Something small like 1/s wouldn't make it power spam. It would mean you're not reliant on the rng giving you energy orbs to actually be able to use what makes your frame special.

And Volt's description still says 'potent alternative to gunplay', but how can it be an 'alternative' when you just run out because the random numbers decided to spit on you? And even then, how many times can you actually use Shock without heavy modding for efficiency/energy max? And how many shocks does that energy orb that guy just dropped get you? One? Oh goody.

Powers are what differentiate warframes outside of things like their hp, shields, and armor. But those are just NUMBERS. Powers are how a frame PLAYS. Without energy, they all play the same, barring some rare exceptions.

Absolutely agree, Warframes and their abilities is what makes this game not just every other free to play third person shooter out there. Without powers and mobility it is without a doubt, hands down, one of the WORST free to play games., The gunplay is lackluster and the majority of guns are trash compared to melee, and the ones that are good are the easiest and typically most boring to use.

DE wants to address the population bubble syndrome they always have? Then fix issues people wanted fixed years ago. Principal on that list was the energy economy.

On 10/15/2017 at 3:38 PM, raven2k01 said:

Energy regeneration is one of the only things I used from my focus trees.  This change makes Zenurick basically useless.  Regeneration is better than increasing the return on orbs.
Why?  Orbs require actual kills.  For long fights against something like an Eidolon orbs are scarce while constant regeneration would be more managable.  Furthermore the probability of an orb to drop makes energy now spike and can determrimentally effect dps.  This could possibly be remedied by increasing the energy orb drop rate, however it still requires kills.  Can we please have regeneration back.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who HATES Zenurick now.

Thanks for making this, I just stay silent for this until now about How Zenurik regenerates energy. As a Zenurik user lover yes, its right, but zenurik haters or zenurik fake lover, they will try to keep the zenurik regeneration stay like this with any kind of situation and statement they will make.  the most Problemo about zenurik is How zenurik regenerates Energy.

this is not how it used to be, dont have time come in come out just for energy during the battles unless we re in some place in peace, i dont care in mission, i let my squad do the mission while im abandoned  my squad more than a while just to make my full filled my energy.  because this is how they changed awful zenurik regeneration. most people hates about zenurik user when zenurik user get regeneration like used to be. while non zenurik user doesnt get any energy. like zenurik user got.  

Bring Zenurik back, Idgf other ppls objection, haters gonna hates 

ZENURIK 2.0 nowdays is like (DRINKING WATER WHILE DIVING)  especially during the battle, not especially but MOSTLY

Edited by --XanTerra-Alexandria--