Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We managed to one shot the Teralyst

Fruchtpudding

Welp, I'm sure we're not the first ones to do it, but I am pretty sure we're the first to record it and put it up on youtube. Also I thoroughly checked the video, there is no damage number for the final shot. I have to conclude that the Teralyst died of a heart attack when it saw the incoming bullet.

Thats cool i guess...

But i dont like it, i mean i absolutely LOVE that long tough fights. After u kill it with much effort if just feels way better than just one shot it.

When u spend 30 min shooting at it and its finally dead its like: "Wow guys, gj, taht was hell of a fight"

Edited by Raskolnikow

11 minutes ago, Raskolnikow said:

Thats cool i guess...

But i dont like it, i mean i absolutely LOVE that long tough fights. After u kill it with much effort if just feels way better than just one shot it.

When u spend 30 min shooting at it and its finally dead its like: "Wow guys, gj, taht was hell of a fight"

I actually agree. But pushing it to the limits can be just as fun, at least for a few times until it gets old. I mean this game is pretty much a power fantasy on crack, and one shotting a boss designed to challenge you pretty hard fits right in with that .

17 minutes ago, Raskolnikow said:

Thats cool i guess...

Except when you realize that drops are pretty bad, and you just wasted 30 min

5 hours ago, CeePee said:

That's cool and all, but you kinda need to use the lures to get the good stuff - can't go all in dps when you need to keep those alive too :P

We tried but it's too buggy to bother with at the moment in my opinion. The lures only work if the host gets them, they get stuck everywhere, and even if you manage to get them into place at the right time the teralyst just bugs out and doesn't drop anything half the time. At least like this you can get 4 to 5 kills every night.