Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fishing in general

Xyhon

I understand that filling gaps and introducing new side content is fun, but, is it required to shove it up our throats that we need to fish, and do it grindy, with non-reusable lures, locked behing fish parts too? And, 1 hour craft time, just to actually make other stuff?

I actually can justify need to place fishing and mining in craftin materials/parts, but not everything else, like archwing, rep standings, etc.

It's the same slope as with operator - you as a dev, are forcing us to actually enjoy which is not, for a majority of my fellow players, enjoyable. Or, you are turning away from those types of customers, who wanted to play Warframe, not survival sim? It's enough to grind for affi/focus/whatever, and tons of other materials...

6 minutes ago, DrBorris said:

I'd say fishing is the most fair system at the moment, except for the blueprints needing to be reusable. 

So true... maybe only reuse-able BP for baits. And not for the highlight dye... As, baits already need fish meat, but dye can be craft without fishing.

And why do I want a shooter turn into farming simulator for instance? Fishing is not mandatory in many MMO games, and WF is not even close to that market. Right now I am feeling we will be fed another Ark, or other mediocre gather/grind/fight game, instead of things that made WF into best F2P coop game.