Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not able to join friends, cannot use matchmaking, and relays are empty

Asefardiep

I've been having this problem for two days now, whenever I try to do anything, i will either see please wait for about 10 seconds and then nothing happens, or i will see an option to wait for players or cancel mission, but not to start it. Whenever I try and enter a relay, maroo's bazaar or cetus, it will either give me the please wait issue, or i will join a completely empty server even though i select one that is "Busy". Iv'e checked my network settings and it said nothing was wrong, the UPnP was fine, I can see it in my ports as well. Since nothing comes up, I don't think it has to do with my NAT or my firewall. Iv'e turned off my firewall completely im almost positive my NAT type is open. Can someone please help me, Iv'e been dying to play PoE for the longest time and now I can't play.

If it is needed, here are my specs:

Windows 10

DirectX 11

intel i7

gtx 1060

my router is a verizon actiontec M1424WR

Edited by Asefardiep

Yeah I am having the same problem man! I was trying to trade for some prime gear and I couldn't receive invites and the invites that I had sent did not show up for the players that I had sent them to! So frustrating, I can't do anything that I want to do. Can't play Hydroid. Can't play on the plains with other players :(

Really sucks man.
Pl0x fix DE <3

On 10/15/2017 at 10:17 AM, Asefardiep said:

Well I'm glad it's not just me then. Hopefully if enough people have this issue DE will look into it.

At least 1/3 of all posts on the front page of this forum right now are this same bug. This is utterly ridiculous.

Edited by hexicGrind
clarification

4 hours ago, Tharmekhul said:

Happy to know I am not alone in this one. It was the reason I stopped playing in the first place some months ago , but I decided to play again with some new friends on a fresh account .They play fine all together without me...thats just sad.

Not to jinx it, but I was able to queue for about a half dozen bounties today with friends after the last hotfix. So it may be fixed now.