Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus/PoE Audio Glitch

Waffuruu

I've started to notice a weird audio glitch while in Cetus/on the PoE free roam. Sometimes it's just a little click or some static, randomly, sometimes real quiet... sometimes extremely loud and is going to damage my speakers/headphones if I continue playing. I've tested and the sound issue goes away when you leave Cetus. This is a fresh install as of today, so I'm not sure if I have a corrupted download or what, but this is making it hard to play. T.T 

Please check your Windows sound settings to make sure you have everything hooked up correctly.  Also, in Options->Sound check to make sure the audio output device is the correct one for your system.

If trying the above does not work then try this:

1. On the Warframe launcher, click the little gear icon on the top right.  In the Download Cache section hit "Verify" and "Optimize".

2. If that doesn't work then please try re-installing the game.

Let us know if either of these two solutions work.  Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/17/2017 at 8:25 PM, Madas007 said:

Man.. I am so glad i found this thread, my sound issue (only in POE it happens) all sound from game mutes, only a ticking sound left, going back to my ship sometimes fixes the problem, but usually need game restart .. it happens a lot now, and yep hards to play without sound :)

The problem noted in the original post has been fixed.  You must be experiencing something else.  Please try this:

1. On the Warframe launcher, click the little gear icon on the top right.  In the Download Cache section hit "Verify" and "Optimize".

2. If that doesn't work then please try re-installing the game.

Let us know if either of these two solutions work.  Thanks again.