Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rhystical

That Second Dream No spoilers

I don't do this often... posting on a video game, but that quest is magical. On a smaller scale that quest gives you something magical something that rivals some of my favorites from Witcher 3 to my countless tales series and more.  I'll be honest the game is scary to start playing and confusing, but I'm starting to get this fingered out. Maybe someone will let me see a raid one day.

I got a friend to play this game but he's slacking. Type "The Second Dream" below to kick his butt into gear.

Also can someone help me on a Neptune spy mission:) 

This community so awesome and I've played a lot of mmos should found this sooner.

Just played it today. The second dream starts weak but ends strong. I have to say I had no idea what was going on story-wise. Kinda bummed I was already spoiled on the whole 

Spoiler

Operator

thing. But it was still pretty sweet.

Neptune is kicking my butt though. I think I need to up my mod game. I feel like I need to be like twice as powerful as I am right now to stand a chance there!

Glad the 2nd Dream worked out! its a good rule to have your damage mods and survival mods maxed out by the time you reach Neptune, and try to work on fitting on multishot, critical mods, or choices of elementals and banes to work against the factions giving you trouble. I hope the games continue to engage.

30 minutes ago, Rhystical said:

that quest gives you something magical something that rivals some of my favorites from Witcher 3

Wow... well, glad you liked it.