Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Sealab

SpoonyBrad

Is it my imagination, or is the Grineer Sealab tileset really unpleasant to play (particularly the archwing parts)? I don't think so, since the last match I was in, literally everyone complained about how much they hated it. The minimap really fails to work effectively for 3D movement, while the underwater portions have rather cramped and maze-like layouts. Jumping into the water just as one of the big geysers goes off (and promptly getting shot back out of the water) is also an annoying trait.

The Sharkwing tiles could use some tweaking, but overall I don't mind that tileset. The biggest issue I find with it is that the "flooded hallway" tile repeats far too often, with the only variation being whether it's electrified or not. That, and the omnipresent arc traps, which while easily dispatched are annoying nonetheless. I've always thought the Europa tileset was far more annoying, and the Lua tileset can be downright painful to navigate at times.

3 hours ago, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

The Sharkwing tiles could use some tweaking, but overall I don't mind that tileset. The biggest issue I find with it is that the "flooded hallway" tile repeats far too often, with the only variation being whether it's electrified or not. That, and the omnipresent arc traps, which while easily dispatched are annoying nonetheless. I've always thought the Europa tileset was far more annoying, and the Lua tileset can be downright painful to navigate at times.

Don't get me wrong, I like the non-archwing parts pretty well, other than caches being hidden halfway down the giant elevator drops (and somehow I hadn't heard the nickname sharkwing). The electrified flooded hallways and arc traps could get quite annoying, but I usually use frames tough enough to just ignore them and run straight through. In general, though, it takes a really, really good alert to make me want to play Uranus now that I've cleared it.