The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

and the dry-streak continues - Rivens.

President_Gohan

Ok so this is getting ridiculous. I just want to know how long you've gone without a riven sortie reward?  I am on going on 3 weeks without a single riven , including sorties I was not able to complete (due to difficulty; lack of xbox gold for multiplayer).  All of my rewards have been mostly lens, but with a couple sculptures and a few resource drop chance boosters.

Here are some good ideas, In my opinion:

and 

Edited by President_Gohan
Removed things I didn't mean

So your going to rage quit over a item of loot that comes via RNG from a mission. Your not going to like the PoE bounties then where you can do XYZ for a tiny money cache. Needing to pay to play with people in a free to play game is a silly idea but fits with Micro$oft.

I don't do the mission to get a Riven, its nice when it does drop and otherwise im happy with most things that come out of it unless its Lens (gone finally thankfully) and a couple of the other things like Forma, affinity boosters are a little insulting for what can sometimes be a nightmare string of missions.

2 minutes ago, AzureTerra said:

So your going to rage quit over a item of loot that comes via RNG from a mission. Your not going to like the PoE bounties then where you can do XYZ for a tiny money cache. Needing to pay to play with people in a free to play game is a silly idea but fits with Micro$oft.

I don't do the mission to get a Riven, its nice when it does drop and otherwise im happy with most things that come out of it unless its Lens (gone finally thankfully) and a couple of the other things like Forma, affinity boosters are a little insulting for what can sometimes be a nightmare string of missions.

yeah it was a heat of the moment kind of rant.  I'm not actually gonna rage quit.  I'll just take a break.  Either way, something has to be done about rivens.

57 minutes ago, President_Gohan said:

yeah it was a heat of the moment kind of rant.  I'm not actually gonna rage quit.  I'll just take a break.  Either way, something has to be done about rivens.

44 minutes ago, BemoGuinness said:

Nothing needs to be done about rivens. They are supposed to be hard to acquire.

@BemoGuinness did you fully read the two posts he added?

They're very good. This post is a little of a rant, but his first idea about putting rivens in other places and some other things is really good and well though out, 

And the riven locking idea is extremely well though out and very good. I suggest reading it. It's fair, and can be adjusted easily 

If you want rivens do what i do. Don't go into Sorties expecting to get one. Trade for unveiled rivens. You can get them from between 20-50plat (Pistol, Rifle and Melee) 100+ plat for shotgun rivens. Trade away those you don't want and keep the once you do. It's that simple. But if you do want them for free you're just going to have to put up with RNG. 

I just don't think they're being truthful about the chance percentage.  RNG or not riven is listed as the most common next to the sculpture.  Funny they don't drop near as often or even as much as lens which is a tier up.  True RNG wouldn't always work in the favor of one item over another this much.  Guess it's just a coincidence that it just so happens that the desirable one is the one on the wrong side of RNG all the time.  Also the one that has "limited" server space.  Yeah, I don't believe that.  RNG can be weighted and still be RNG.

Shrug just don't go in expecting to get Rivens. 
I do sorties mainly for credits, the extra rewards are gravy.

But I can feel OP's pain so that is why I wanted a token system.
So after straight 10 days of no rivens, you can at least exchange that 10 tokens for a Riven or something.