The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Operator/Warframe Switching issue

TheFalseEclipse

So far after a hour of playing, randomly you cant switch between operator and warframe, also if you die when you cant switch, your weapon become jammed, movement become weird( T-pose), and cant use abilities when you revived by teammates.

Jumping into water and unstucking only help around 1 in 7 times. This affect both client and host.

Found out the issue: if you die right before / during  transition between operator and warframe, you will suffer from this bug, reproduceable using lenz, then suicide while switching

Edited by TheFalseEclipse

In regards to not being able to switch between operator and frame, I believe that is caused by squadmates being in the return to Cetus airlock or being too close to the airlock. 

Had problems farming the Teralyst last night and found out the reason we couldn't go into operator was due to being too close to the Cetus airlock, moving farther away solved the issue but I need more testing to be sure it 100% fixes the problem.

1 hour ago, Rhundis said:

In regards to not being able to switch between operator and frame, I believe that is caused by squadmates being in the return to Cetus airlock or being too close to the airlock. 

Had problems farming the Teralyst last night and found out the reason we couldn't go into operator was due to being too close to the Cetus airlock, moving farther away solved the issue but I need more testing to be sure it 100% fixes the problem.

2 of my squad mates had that problem. They couldn't switch. We were quite far from Cetus. It only get fixed when we entered the Airlock then ran back out.

On 10/16/2017 at 6:36 PM, Rhundis said:

Nope we were like 800m from cetus

Ok, so I've found out after some testing with clanmates that as long as someone is "inside" the gate then no one on the plains will be able to use transference, and in addition if you are already in operator mode you will not be able to switch back to your frame. 

We can reproduce this 100% by doing the above mentioned.