Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara fishing animation bugs

Fininstar

Whenever I was on dashwire with spear ,while aiming ,the animation keep repeating like she is throwing it. And the spear will become invisible along the throwing animation repeating itself. Also, spear launching time delay when on dashwire(probably like 0.5 sec), I can't tell if any other players also experiencing same as me cause they don't seem to have the issues whenever I ask them. Hope you guys can fix it, it really getting my nerve. Thank you.

PS: I recorded the whole situation but I don't know how to insert them(or don't even have that option), sadly I forgot to screenshot it but I don't think a few image can explain        much than a moving image, hope you guys can also add in the option if doesn't have it.

Hey Finin.
Yeah I have the same problem. Actually bought Ivara just for fishing :P 
But the dashwires are useless with the weird delay. Sometimes its not just a delay but the spear is shot in a completely different direction. I stopped using wires for shooting and only for spotting.

Would love a comment from a dev on this =)

• 3 weeks later...

I get a general bug that is very similar to that where when I am about to catch my spear it just orbits me instead of being caught and it appears to randomly fix itself or you have to look up zoom out (if zoomed in) and spam primary fire and until you catch the spear you are stuck in that pose and stopped from preforming most actions except accessing the gear menu, although you can free yourself by switching off of the spear via the gear menu you will still be stuck in that pose until your character "catches" the spear.