The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Campaign: "Survive the Night" FIXED!

[DE]Rebecca

I like many other people watched griddark and DKdiamantes both get the achievement at 7:35am AEST if you want some kind of proof, and still haven't gotten the sigil nearly 9 hours later, I'm really tired of not getting this sigil as I have now watched people get the achievement 5 times....

Like some others, I spent most of my monthly bandwidth watching streamers just to get this sigil, and now I'm hearing that I would have to watch again and pray that I actually catch someone getting it?  I can't do that!  Please, make this apply retroactively.  I had 4 streamers up for about 16 hours each, including 2 that got the Dawn's Early Night pretty fast, and now I hear that I wasted 63 hours of this bandwidth?   All I wanted was the Syandana, the Wisp, and the sigil, and I guess I'm not getting that sigil, which was what I wanted the most. 

This campaign was a poor choice to begin with, as it drove many players to get spoiled when you spent the whole leadup trying to avoid spoilers.  Please try to take a better approach next time, or better yet, never do this again, and let us earn things in the game with our own gameplay and choices, instead of someone else's.  I implore you to just distribute the sigil to all players with the wisp, as some of us who already earned the sigil would like to actually have it.

I appreciate the effort you're spending in fixing this, but it seems like the fixes still aren't working.  Please, it's time to bite the bullet and just widely distribute it.

EDIT: In fact, probably because I was overtaxing my poor potato internet to begin with, I have still not gotten a single drop aside from the Syandana, despite having a linked account, and having watched about 64 hours of streams since the event debuted.  I know this is likely more on my end than yours, but it's still very frustrating.

Edited by ShadowFel

11 minutes ago, Sampson172 said:

After that last hotfix  they did last night i don't seem to be getting any drops at all and i have been watching @Brozimethe last few hours and i got nothing, I also unlinked and re-linked my twitch to make sure it didn't bug out, also still no sigil.

Did he unlock any achievements while you were watching? If not, then you may not get anything. 

I have the same problem, ive been watching @griddark for several hours and ive seen him gotten the achivment several times, last time was yesterday night(monday night), some people in his stream got the sigil, but some people didnt, and Yes my accounts are linked, ive relinked them several times

I watched SabaiGuy earlier today and was active on the stream when he got it (I was keeping track of the time remaining).....heck even @DE_Alden confirmed it multiple times that it was working during the stream....i still don't have it.

could it be an issue watching from the Twitch CLIENT (PC app) and not the browser? I even did a relink of my twitch account to my warframe account (before the thread was up) and nothing.

What about the other drops? Are they fixed for everyone yet? See my friends still get a lot of drops and yet i haven't gotten a single one :(

EDIT: I guess they did \o/ sadly not retroactive but atleast i got some now thx guys

Edited by brainzkull

Thanks, I guess.

I've received the Syandana for linking my twitch account, but I've not received any other reward, even though I've watched several streamers get several achievements, including "survive the night" live.

I guess we shouldn't complain too much, as it's free stuff after all, but I still feel like DE should at least make sure everyone gets a shot at getting the goodies in some way, which is not possible when simply resetting the achievements, having to watch streamers do things we would like to do ourselves in-game.

Just make the whole twitch package an in-game tactical alert or something, make us do something for it, because I think the people/streamers at/on Twitch have had their time to shine, and it obviously didn't work out.

19 hours ago, (PS4)Milanopwnz said:

Yeah, you know. same as everyone else, watched both SabaiGuy and DKDiamantes do it, no sigil. What gives? help mkay, also im on PS4 if that helps

:sentient:

I got it twice today lol. I think its streamer specific, so maybe certain partners arent registered by twitch as partners or something. Either way, I know it works on console now, so yay

Watched Griddark and DKDiamantes got the achievement and I'm hoping to get my Teralyst Sigil before the event ends. Don't want to file a ticket and flood your customer support for it, just sincerely hope that it is really fixed.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Milanopwnz said:

I think its streamer specific

well im dang sure SabaiGuy is one such streamer as he got raided by Meg and company a few times (I was watching him most of the day yesterday) XD Not to mention the Warframe Twich was active in the chat...especially around the time they fixed this sigil (supposedly)...at this point they should just bake into the achievement itself to encourage players to stay in the plains all night....not limit it to streamers and viewers.

I've watched brozime, mogamu, shul, DKdiamantes, Tactical_Potato_, SabaiGuy, all get the surv achievement, and still have not got anything. I got 4 drops on the first day of poe and have not got anything since. I dont know what im doing wrong but I have received 0 drops in the last 3 days while watching any of the above streams for multiple hours, some from start to end of stream. If anybody has any suggestions of what to do to fix this plz let me know because at this point im about done with watching these streams only to have it work for other ppl and not me.

I have my PS4 account linked (got syandana and totem) and have only got rewards from streamers getting achieves for the 1st 2 days. I have watched at least 13-15 different streamers get achieves since then, both watching just 1 stream to dual streams right up to 4-8 streams at once across my screens. watch many of them get by dawn's early light achieve multiple times per streamer(iflynn, tac_potato, frozenballz, sabaiguy) have seen they achieve pop up... since this so called fix... most people in the chats claim not to be getting the sigil (nothing anywhere for any achieve for my ps4 account for that matter)

i have even gone as far as to link my PC WF account also to twitch.. all that account has received is the syandana and totem. no other drops have showed up until eairler today while watching a frozenballz stream... 1 color pallete and a starburt... nothing else from any other stream

while my PC account got those loot drops my PS4 account did not, even though, on a separate computer linked to its own twitch account streaming the exact same stream, did not get anything....

as i said, pc acct has its own twitch linked to it, separate users names, separate emails on a separate computer 

PS4 likewise separate twitch email for that of the pc acct, different username and both are linked correctly and separately between warframe and twitch... in laymans terms it is like a total different user in the household. both names do show up in the stream chat list...  the upper right of each stream shows the correct name of the account in use and what they are watching... yet only 1 account is getting the loot reward drops and the other is not...

since i stopped watching the frozenballz stream on both devices i have since loaded 4 other identical streams on both pc's for each acct to watch... seen 5 achieves happen and neither account has received any futher drops

Watched Tactical Potato, Frozenballz and iFlynn get the achievement, before and after the fix. My Twitch and Warframe account are linked, still no Sigil. Is anything being done about this? Do we make a support ticket for this?

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person that's done everything we can to qualify and still not getting the sigil.

My Inbox is full of fireworks, but no sigil.