Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Promocode Structual Frustration

Voltage

The new structure of Promocode requires you to be in game, and is quite frustrating when you are away from a computer with Warframe installed. I cannot claim any glyph codes or platinum codes when watching Twitch on my phone and it is quite annoying.

Solution 1: Remove the new restriction to require in game login to use codes.

Solution 2: Add a “Redeem Code” button into the mobile app in some fashion. 

I hope this issue is looked into because it is really frustrating when you are first to grab a code from chat, only to be restricted because you have a life and are not at a PC at that moment.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

27 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Promocodes are redeemed in game only now?  So this page: https://www.warframe.com/promocode doesn't work any more?

The website works (sometimes) but you have to be logged into the game and even then you have to camp in your ship because it seems to work the most often there. The problem is that it seems to be rather inconsistent (sometimes you can redeem while you aren't ingame and sometimes when you are). The website seems to pick randomly when you can redeem codes on there or not and it's extememly frustrating.

Edited by Spadoots

16 minutes ago, --Q--Galaxy said:

Website works some times but its annoying when you wanna get your glyph and you cant until you get out of the plains :v

You mentioned this as being logged in. This is another issue entirely, but my post is referring to when you watch twitch WITHOUT having Warframe open at all, or when you are on mobile and not home. It is quite stupid to say the least.

• 1 month later...