Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Promo codes

(PSN)BradleyAanderson

Question

Hey everyone, Awesome Support on this Forum! Thank you all!

-Any and all Warframe Promo Codes/ Redeem codes will be posted HERE.

-All Codes can be redeemed via the in game Warframe Market, or Online on the Warframe Website. Again thank you all for the support and active Codes.

-Also if you think you know a code not yet posted please post it up!!!  

Edited by (PS4)BradleyAanderson
Updated
  • Like 19

On 2017-10-18 at 4:04 PM, rfreug said:

these are all active still... but only worked on the game browser... no idea why...

KINGGOTHALION
PROFESSORBROMAN
FREESWORD
ADMIRALBAHROO
BIKEMAN
SUMMIT1G
SP00NERISM

Be happy! :-D

Thanks, bro I owe you only three didn't work for me but thats pretty much it. LOve it.

25 minutes ago, BadCompany99 said:

The last three on your list don't work anymore. comes up invalid. and now I can't enter anymore codes because of 3 failed attempts.

Can you confirm three failed attempts will ban you from entering more or that the fourth will temp lock your account?

Asking because when low MR peeps in my clan get directed to the codes (usually by me) I want to be able to tell them just in case.

17 hours ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Here's some more

LABOROFLOVE

BURNBXX

WANDERBOTS

none of these worked for me on the website promo code entry using a pc account Invalid code on each one.

interesting, if I copy your words they don't work but If I enter them manually they do. So if people are having issues type them out.

Edited by Drasiel
hmmm

9 hours ago, Drasiel said:

none of these worked for me on the website promo code entry using a pc account Invalid code on each one.

interesting, if I copy your words they don't work but If I enter them manually they do. So if people are having issues type them out.

It may be formatting, when I copied/pasted in game, each one had an asterisk by it, which might have carried over on a browser. Also the link that lists the usual codes here: http://bit.ly/warframe-codes lists BURNBXX as not working currently, I believe.

In other words, if you are super committed to entering them via browser, opt to paste as plain text, I guess.

Edited by SpicyDinosaur