Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Promo codes

(PSN)BradleyAanderson

Question

Hey everyone, Awesome Support on this Forum! Thank you all!

-Any and all Warframe Promo Codes/ Redeem codes will be posted HERE.

-All Codes can be redeemed via the in game Warframe Market, or Online on the Warframe Website. Again thank you all for the support and active Codes.

-Also if you think you know a code not yet posted please post it up!!!  

Edited by (PS4)BradleyAanderson
Updated
  • Like 19

В 06.06.2018 в 15:28, trunks013 сказал:

guys not a promocode but a promotion with humble bundle just enter your email to get 200 000 credits an syndana and a booster

see my first post/joke about it here

is this still going? btw cant follow the link cause it has no end cause just text format :( can u give frsh one?

@Exos. There never any plat codes. ever.

Not in 3 years at least. Maybe if you watch streamers on Twitch, but if you watch them for that purpose, it will probably be pretty obvious and you won't get codes. (and of course, the streamer has to be a partner and have codes for that etc etc.)

You could always try to sell things using warframe.market, things like mods or prime parts and blueprints.

On 2018-07-10 at 6:10 AM, (XB1)WobbliestPig267 said:

KINGGOTHALION
PROFESSORBROMAN
FREESWORD
ADMIRALBAHROO
BIKEMAN
SUMMIT1G
SP00NERISM

Hope this helps some people ...

Mate did you even try to hide the fact you copy and pasted the first guy who posted the quotes lol, its literally in the first page of this forum.

59 minutes ago, Foxyboi95 said:

Does the Vectis code not work anymore or is it only for console? I have a PC, entered it into the marker but it said invalid code.

it's expired it was only for a limited time when plains of eidolon launched

On 2018-07-18 at 8:52 PM, trunks013 said:

weird whats the message when you try to claim it ? because i get only 1 use per account ^.^ 

Invalid code, but some people say it still works, doesn't really make sense I tried vpn to other countries too

20 minutes ago, Original_Don said:

Invalid code, but some people say it still works, doesn't really make sense I tried vpn to other countries too

i do not have alternate account i cannot valid but honestly seems like probably a copy paste error or are you typing it ?

Edited by trunks013

8 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

i do not have alternate account i cannot valid but honestly seems like probably a copy paste error or are you typing it ?

doubt it... copy and paste r/warframe on phone, pc and on my 2 accounts? i tried caps and small cases too

27 minutes ago, Original_Don said:

doubt it... copy and paste r/warframe on phone, pc and on my 2 accounts? i tried caps and small cases too

wait you are not talking about KINGGOTHALION like armoredruby ???

Of course r/warframe is down btw ^.^ 

38 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

wait you are not talking about KINGGOTHALION like armoredruby ???

Of course r/warframe is down btw ^.^ 

don't think so haha, I only really wanted the reddit glyph but it seems like I took a break during the wrong time again, warframe cravings i guess 😥

1 hour ago, Original_Don said:

don't think so haha, I only really wanted the reddit glyph but it seems like I took a break during the wrong time again, warframe cravings i guess 😥

Oh i see we actualy misunderstood each other. I was talking about the KINGGOTHALION to armoredruby and you said "not anymore" but its on the wrong code ^.^ .

KINGGOTHALION seems to be working but the reddit one will not work its flagged as not working sorry tenno ^.^