The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

39 minutes ago, DerpyTW said:

Please make the eidolons shields actually killable in less than a night. otherwise it takes about 50 seconds if you are constantly shooting it with 4 people. so please just reduce the hp to like 5k shields. 

It's intended to be a long fight, 40 minutes average seems fine to me, mostly because I'm a monster hunter fan. Also you said seconds instead of minutes.

Anyone else having issues with the armored vehicle mission in the plains where the door won't open after defending it? I've ended a few bounties in tears due to the door staying shut. To add insult to injury, it gives me everything inside, but is still marked as incomplete due to the doors staying shut.

• Like 1

It's taking two hits to catch a fish. 

I still don't think Cetus standing should be capped.

Blueprints such as bait, dye, etc.. should be reusable if Cetus standing is to remain capped. I'm not wasting daily standing towards bait or dye when I need to be leveling up.

I'm stuck at 4950 with the quills and I have no way of increasing it.

other than these issues, I think you guys are doing an absolutely amazing job. Keep up the hard work!

1 minute ago, Mirathyl said:

You already could get trolled, was trying to do some fishing yesterday before this hotfix and half the squad kept doing it, and I was set to invite only so it should have just been me and the friend of mine fishing with me but no, it put 2 randoms with us even when I was invite only and they trolled the gate...only for one to then run off and go do something else when we were trying to leave to turn in said fish.

Right I get this, but at least when you were in the middle of a large fight you weren't getting pulled away b y one guy. We spent a bit of time knocking it's shields down and started to get through on damage only to be pulled away and mission ended even though we had lives and stuff left.

What is so hard about give people an option to leave the squad when they reach the gate and just finish the mission for them? That way people can do whatever they want and leave when they want.

This whole everyone has to leave at the same time is a bit silly in the open world concept.

2 minutes ago, Cloudyvisage said:

Poor Shield disruption, its time to shine came for 4 days, back to being useless/pointless. Also, I assume that among the changes that were made were modification to the vault missions, there was no specific mention of that issue though there was a general, fixed issues with bounties that may have been associated. Fingers crossed.

Otherwise, so far, super rad, just had to get used to dodging bugs over the last few days.

It's meant for corpus enemies it's not at all useless. It's like when you fight super strong grineer and people ask for you to use Corrsive Projection, Shield Disruption is the Corpus version of CP. Corpus don't have much armor but have a decent shield pool especially when they're really high in level, vs. a grineer yeah it's useless. But seriously it's far from being useless if you are setting up for a very long corpus mission.

3 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

Best update ever.
Now we just need a way to get back to town right after completing a bounty.
Maybe make it so when you beat the bounty, your liset flies in,
and you can either get on and go back to town, or not get on and explore.

Second this one. When on public you get stuck on Plains if even one other player decides he wants to mine/fish/explore instead of leaving. The AFK or dead players only make a tiny difference imho (even though that's especially frustrating).