Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Ayatan Stars and Uncommon Resources from High Level Bounties and replaced with 100x Void Traces. Low Level Bounties will continue to have rewards that target interests of a newer player who might not have some Mods that veterans do. 

Ok, That's fine by me. But, can you guys twerk on the RNG so people that has a higher MR have more chance to drop better rewards? I'm getting tired of getting things targeting for new players.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed not receiving a listed reward from a Bounty after completing it the first time. However, Cetus Standing is still only gained for the first completion of each Bounty 

General Plains of Eidolon Changes: 

• The Teralyst will now no longer be affected by Auras that manipulate its max Health and max Shields.

Finally I can try and farm for gara a bit better, hopefully the patch will fix the bounties failing when the something doesn't finish (ie doors not opening on armored transport) like it's supposed to when you complete the task

What's the point in shield disruption now then....it's not needed for corpus or anything is it.... I know you want us to force us into using the operators at every chance you get (despite many of us disliking them) but completely removing the effect of the aura is just going to make people who don't like the operators just not even bother with the teralyst or quills. 

And it doesn't appear any changes to focus standing is in this patch....if you want us to use these new operator abilities you're going to have to allow us to get the standing we need easier so we can unlock them quicker or lower the cost (plus reimbursements or increase of spent/existing focus points to match any changes).... we don't all play this game 24/7 most of us have our real lives which take priority. 

Edit: nothing about any retroactive compensation on quill standing or lost rewards/standing etc due to the bugs either......

Edited by LSG501

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• The Quills Standing increases (Flawless Sentient Cores remains the same for now): 
    • Increased Intact Sentient Cores from 25 Standing to 100 Standing. 
    • Increased Exceptional Sentient Cores from 400 Standing to 500 Standing. 

This is defiantly a change i'm grateful for, but the values are still crazy broken for anyone who wants to get to level 3.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

Plains of Eidolon: Hidden Cache Mission Changes:

• Caches in the Plains are now scannable, meaning they will show up when using Scanners.
  • Increased the minimum timer to find the Caches from 1:20 to 2:40, and the maximum timer from 2:40 to 3:00.
  • Increased the sound radius of the hidden Caches.

Plains of Eidolon: Reward & Economy Changes/Fixes: 
Here is the first round of changes to aspects of the new economy! We'll continue to iterate as time is spent learning the systems and feedback is given on the experience. We're still looking for that sweet spot of what amount of time is fair to 'complete' everything this massive update had to offer, but as we all have different play schedules it will continue to be tuned! 

• The Cetus Standing earned from Bounties and Incursions has been doubled in all cases (i.e all levels of bounties doubled from their former values). 
  • Reduced the maximum downtime between Incursions from 6 minutes to 5 minutes.
  • Reduced Sky Archwing Launcher Blueprint crafting requirements:
    • 100 Iradite to 50 Iradite
    • 150 Fish Oil to 50 Fish Oil
    • 1200 Circuits to 600 Circuits
  • Significantly reduced Sky Archwing Launcher Blueprint build time.
  • Removed Ayatan Stars and Uncommon Resources from High Level Bounties and replaced with 100x Void Traces. Low Level Bounties will continue to have rewards that target interests of a newer player who might not have some Mods that veterans do. 
  • Reassigned Blueprint values for gems:
    • Common and Uncommon Gems are now built in batches of 10.
    • Rare Gems are now built in batches of 6. 
    • Eidolon Gems are now built in batches of 3. 
  • The Quills Standing increases (Flawless Sentient Cores remains the same for now): 
    • Increased Intact Sentient Cores from 25 Standing to 100 Standing. 
    • Increased Exceptional Sentient Cores from 400 Standing to 500 Standing. 
  • Fixed not receiving a listed reward from a Bounty after completing it the first time. However, Cetus Standing is still only gained for the first completion of each Bounty 

I don't post much, but times like this I just want to come out and say thank you very much for listening to us and making changes. There is very few developers who take player feedback into account and make changes like you do, DE. So thank you for all of this, the quoted bit especially. It felt like a job grinding up all that standing, and I am so thrilled to see you increase our reward amounts. The Archwing cost reduction is a welcome change too. I also felt red text's pain being unable to find hidden caches, just like I too can never find true love ( call me red text? ;) ). 

Thank you again.