Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, XLVIII said:

I am so incredibly tired of my archwing being instantly taken away from me when i am hit by missiles that have barely any sound cue, and most of the time dont trigger the "incoming missile" prompt.
Please make missiles louder, fix "incoming missile", make archwings even more cheap, or maybe scrap the mechanic of the "instantly take away my hard earned stuff attack."
Also I can't reload the Zarr while in archwing, and picking up drops is incredibly tedious and difficult, archwing needs a mild vacuum feature to compensate because you can be damn sure im not getting out of my badass archwing and wasting my hard earned resources just to collect a couple of credit and ammo drops faster. so maybe make it so that my archwing charges are only used up when my archwing dies or remove the charges mechanic altogether because it feels incredibly wasteful to hop out of my archwing to cast a couple abilities and maybe save a teammate or objective.
Or do all of those things because each one of them is equally infuriating.
But otherwise cool and gj.

Yes, all of this. Having 50x limited charges of archwing cost 50 iradite, 50 fish oil, and then you get shot out of archwing by missiles, losing your charge, and then not being able to pick up anything, all of this amounts to a frustrating, clunky, grindy experience, at this point if vacuum isn't added and the ability to stay in archwing as you feel like it until absolutely needed for the missions or other ground activities like fishing and mining, then at least make the charges cooldown based instead of a limited batch. One or the other, not this current state.

While the fixes are great, I'm encountering login issues where the came tells me "Login failed. Check your info." Ofc I've done that a thousand times, and obviously my login details are correct or I wouldn't be here. Now I'm stuck at this (which may be temporary?)

3a35f2a3b2021029a209b6a897463c67.png

2 minutes ago, SomeoneYouWillHate said:

Did they fix the bug when u want tk enter PoE and your game crashes?

That's not a 100% bug if you don't have enough ram in your computer it will always crash. It's not a bug so much as it is a hardware issue.

All i ask is that the operators get some form of damage buff the whole shield disruption thing was born out of necessity because of how ridiculously small their damage is. They're not really even effective against level 30 please if you're going to force us to use this mechanic at least make it feel more useful and powerful because right now it just feels extremely under powered and its not fun.

• Like 1

So glad shield disruption is gone, I personally have not used it nor has the individual I team with. I like the fact that my genocidal preteen finally gets to jump out and be useful! Auras that negate shields and Hit-points remove the need for the Operator, if memory serves me, the ethos behind the update was to make the Operator inclusive. My friend and I two-man that Monstrosity and feel accomplished when it's down. We aren't max rank and not insanely geared, It's all do-able if you work together!

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

Low Level Bounties will continue to have rewards that target interests of a newer player who might not have some Mods that veterans do. 

•  

Thanks for the fixes - but this is just a bad idea.
You only need the mod once - not 1000x times. 
The Low level mod rewards should not be part of main bounties - it should be part of random plains mission rewards at best. 

Otherwise you are saturating a drop list items that becomes useless after you get it the first time. 
I am also more than happy to give new players free Vitality mods ( and I do at every chance I get ) I have had nearly 5,000 of them. 

Riven mods - are useful all the time. Vitality, Steel Fiber, etc is only good to acquire once. 
Especially considering there is a two hour timer before you can do the same difficulty bounty mission again. 

Edited by xxswatelitexx
  • Like 1