Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

Nice update now that we can be trolled by people going and sitting at the gate.

We were just in the middle of killing a big guy and someone from our group went and sat at the gate and when we got knocked down we each got teleported back to the gate even though we had lives left.

Great JOB making pub games useless now.

Just now, Stoner74 said:

What happens to those who bought the intruments with plat? This is extremely unfair. 

I tried to see if they were buyable never saw any of them buyable with credits unless that only applied to the ones that were not released with Harrow but instead her launch ones. But it's damn sure not fair...not that they did anything when the mod fusion was all bugged out and you could get things that were not obtainable via fusion...I honestly don't expect them to do anything for us who spent plat for any of her instruments...I hope we get more of them though we can't make any genre we want like we were told we could still and she's been out for quite a while now....still no rock instruments and that was one they mentioned we'd have.

Completed the 2nd bounty "Break their Technology".
Upon completion received 'good job!' audio, but no reward.
Returning to Cetus the quest appears as though I have not done it, but is now 'Capture the Commander'

Had a mate join mid-way through the first bounty, we wonder if it isn't something to do with that.

Bugs I'm still seeing, any help is appreciated: 

1. Not able to start bounties/enter plains with friends. I have to get the bounty, enter plains, then invite people to squad. 

2. Not able to use any abilites at all (unable to reproduce this, but it's happened 4 times now).

3. Bounties bugging out and just not giving me the next step (this happens solo and with a squad). 

Just now, MickeyTJR said:

Nice update now that we can be trolled by people going and sitting at the gate.

We were just in the middle of killing a big guy and someone from our group went and sat at the gate and when we got knocked down we each got teleported back to the gate even though we had lives left.

Great JOB making pub games useless now.

You already could get trolled, was trying to do some fishing yesterday before this hotfix and half the squad kept doing it, and I was set to invite only so it should have just been me and the friend of mine fishing with me but no, it put 2 randoms with us even when I was invite only and they trolled the gate...only for one to then run off and go do something else when we were trying to leave to turn in said fish.

Poor Shield disruption, its time to shine came for 4 days, back to being useless/pointless. Also, I assume that among the changes that were made were modification to the vault missions, there was no specific mention of that issue though there was a general, fixed issues with bounties that may have been associated. Fingers crossed.

Otherwise, so far, super rad, just had to get used to dodging bugs over the last few days.

2 minutes ago, Crithpyy said:

Bugs I'm still seeing, any help is appreciated: 

1. Not able to start bounties/enter plains with friends. I have to get the bounty, enter plains, then invite people to squad. 

2. Not able to use any abilites at all (unable to reproduce this, but it's happened 4 times now).

3. Bounties bugging out and just not giving me the next step (this happens solo and with a squad). 

Same issues. Hope they fix it soon.

Removed Ayatan Stars and Uncommon Resources from High Level Bounties and replaced with 100x Void Traces.

Must be kidding ! Is it really a "High Level" reward for you guys ? I can assure you it's not, it's pure trash.

And what about baits ? Cost too much standing for only one use.