Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

DE, please take a look at the Quills standing, if for example I have 1950/2000 standing, I won't be able to rank up my quills because 1000 exceeds it. Please fix this or no one will be able to rank up anytime soon.
This was okay before because we had intact cores to farm that would give lower standing but now that the values went up it broke.

9 minutes ago, TJakaIK said:

Not fixed. I just disintegrated the Teralyst right now with Chroma + Arca Plasmor. No drops at all, Teralyst just disappears

I'm having this issue as well. Just did three bounties in a row(even restarted the game once between) and got absolutely nothing, not even standing for completing the bounty or even the individual objectives. It worked just fine before the hotfix.

Edited by Aimela

Every bounty still has a good chance of breaking, finishing a bounty stage may not reward you and doesn't move on to the next bounty, vault bounty sometimes doesn't open the actual vault after the timer reaches 0 and can't be completed because of that (even then, it still has a chance of not rewarding you and moving on to the next bounty like the other bounties do), and in certain bounties where you need enemies to spawn (sabotage grineer suplies for example) they stop spawning, dropships included 

Right after seeing this hotfix post I tried to do some bounties, first 2 bounties attempts broke on the first bounty stage, third one did move on to the next bounty stage but didn't reward me any standing and didn't reward me after completing the whole bounty as well, something I didn't see prior to this hotfix

1 hour ago, Craftcoat said:

Could you add Markers to the cores dropped by the Teralyst, just like the Voidtraces?

Sometimes me and my buddys couldn't find the cores after beating the Teralyst... 

That's because there's another bug when they literally clip through the floor.. no joke. 

Well now bounties aren't even giving end of bounty rewards now...they just end, go back to cetus, shows without the green text saying completed. So we went from bounties breaking halfway through progressing to, progressing all the way but not giving anything now.

Great list of changes and improvements, may you please heighten the gravity cieling on the Archwing flights? titania does not experience this and can fly to the invisible wall cielings but Archwings cant. Perhaps make it a little more lenient so AWings are not forced into barely dodging trees after being forced to the floor. doing loopdeloops is very hard and the gravity cieling makes the flying mechanics you put so much work into much less enjoyable.

1 hour ago, -KyloRen- said:

Sorry if this was answerd, im kinda late for this update... one thing i want to know is when i pick those intact cores they are only registering like 1 in 10 pickups... is this bug or working as intended???

Not sure if someone answers but... the big blue balls are not cores. Those are operator energy recharge buffs... or something similar. The cores are smaller shard like drops.

Love these changes but removing the "Aura affecting Eidolon" thing is disappointing. Considering how hard it can be to take down the Eidolon in its final stage because of how much AoE damage it does and the Vombulysts targeting your operator and restoring Sheilds to the Eidolon, I would prefer for the Aura mods effects be halved against only the Eidolon. This way, players have an easier time dealing with shields (In the case of Shield Disruption), but we still learn how to deal with it and have to synergize. Other aura's like Physique or Rifle Amp are applied normally to players.