Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Teralyst will now no longer be affected by Auras that manipulate its max Health and max Shields.

To all you players that whined to Steve about the rest of us players simply using the very tools DE gave us to make a really hard fight a bit easier and less time consuming, you're a bunch of kill-joys. Thanks for returning a perfectly valid mod to obscurity again and making a certain boss fight a tedious, 20+ minute slogfest again.

No, that was not an exploit. That was people playing by the rules. Not our fault we - as a collective whole - can be smarter than the devs at times.

When people leave bugged lobbies matchmaking will have a player join before the host has finished migrating.  This causes a session to be a wave of new player connect and disconnects.  It would be best to have the lobbies die somehow instead.  Putting in like a 30 second holdout timer after a host migration before letting matchmaking add players would fix it.

Edited by willis936

Hey awesome fixes looking forward to where the journey that is Warframe continues,
glad you changed the colour of vendors on the map in the flea market was bugging me,
Some things to mention that need to be fixed or not etc:

-one i dont think i saw on their, is if in solo mode while on the plains itself, if you hit esc which goes to the menu it doesn't actually pause the game like it does during all other missions etc

-If you are say loki and you are stealthed and hit 5 so go to operator mode and then go back without stealth active, this used to stay active same with embers world on fire etc, dont know if this is meant to be this way now but it means if i hit 5 by accident than i get railed as loki when i jump back also wasting energy etc, probs just a thing to fix

-Something on the map to help locate where the flea market is when out on the plains besides just maplooking ways, so more game related ui etc to help find a way back

-Have had a dropship get stuck under a section with a roof and a cave section below that

-When I have returned to the flea market and got the mission results my weapons and frame didnt get exp shown and showed for the name of them that it was unidentified

-Possibly a quicker and easier way to get to the bounty person would be a good idea, i get that having them walk in has meaning to it but its like the relays it ends up being a bunch of crouch jumping to get to where you want to go since you cant run which is just tediouse

Hope this helps keep it up Dev Team

Edited by TheHitcher23
Found some more stuff for feedback

57 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Is there any chance that those who already crafted some could be given an extra set to compensate for the lost resources?

Is there any chance that those who already handed some in can get the extra Standing?

Nope, this is why all the vets held onto theirs, myself included. Should have held onto them mate.

3 hours ago, -KyloRen- said:

Sorry if this was answerd, im kinda late for this update... one thing i want to know is when i pick those intact cores they are only registering like 1 in 10 pickups... is this bug or working as intended???

Question, are you sure its intact cores? there is drop from those small drones that AREN'T intact cores. They have a little light glowing up. Like flawless cores.

Those aren't Sentient Cores, Sentient Cores suprisingly have no light (intact ones) and can be hard to find without sentinels

1 hour ago, Diy0s said:

Brilliant shards and flawless cores still fall through the world making them unattainable, your fish spear can sometimes get stuck in the fish or worse the door witch can break the door from opening, lung fish require 2 hits to catch with second tr fishing spear.

That's intended, each spear is good against a specific type of fish, think Impact Puncture Slash.

If it's not that type of fish, it takes two hits to catch.

3 hours ago, MaidGalaxy said:

What i'd personally love to see is an increase in wisps found on the plains (you need quite a lot of them and they're already kidda hard to spot and pretty rare), make fish appear without the requirement to have a spear in your hand first and perhaps increase visibility of mining nodes, but it feels nice so far ^^

All these QoL changes. 

I absolutely love the update and I love the changes to make it all more fair and balanced, but it would be good if fish spawned naturally when you're nearby instead of needing the spear for them to spawn. 

The mining I'm actually fine with. Quite easy and fast. But the wisps do need an improvement. I only ever get 1 or 2 every couple of sessions. They're very hard to spot and spawn very rarely. 

With the nerf to SD the Teralyst is now an official pain in the arse to farm. Went from capturing 4-5 in a night cycle to just 1. If you don't have a party with the second tier weapon then that's pretty much all you can get. Even with these increases, that is aids. Good thing I did a good bit of farming before that nerf :P

Since Shield Disruption auras will no longer work on the Teralyst and the jump+void blast energy glitch was fixed, can Madurai users please have fireballs that actually damage the Teralyst shields? It's touted as being the damage tree but one of its ostensibly most powerful abilities doesn't contribute against its shields.....granted Madurai is the only tree to get amp-upgrading passives but since we'll be working against the full brunt of the Teralyst shields it would make sense if other operator abilities also dealt damage to it. Unless these abilities are meant for its health? 

3 hours ago, Ssekys said:

That's intended, each spear is good against a specific type of fish, think Impact Puncture Slash.

If it's not that type of fish, it takes two hits to catch.

Before this patch the T2 spear one hit Lungfish, after patch it now takes 2 hits. I would greatly appreciate this getting fixed.