Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

Thanks for me wasting a forma and a day of my weekends to get my Chroma back to rank 30. Back to Energy Siphon, I guess.

Now seriously, thanks for

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Cetus Standing earned from Bounties and Incursions has been doubled in all cases (i.e all levels of bounties doubled from their former values). 

and for

The Quills Standing increases (Flawless Sentient Cores remains the same for now): 

• Increased Intact Sentient Cores from 25 Standing to 100 Standing. 
  • Increased Exceptional Sentient Cores from 400 Standing to 500 Standing.

also for

Fixed not receiving a listed reward from a Bounty after completing it the first time. However, Cetus Standing is still only gained for the first completion of each Bounty 

Having shield disruption work on terralysts was a great way to add to strategizing and planning for the hunt. It also made the mod much more useful. It'd be great if it were at least less effective but still worked on terralysts. Appreciate the patch otherwise, great work guys!

Archwing being a consumable is just extremely stupid... My fingers will bleed crossing the whole map but I won't do any activity related to fishing(which is pretty annoying and you must admit that being an extra activity in-game is okay but being part as part of any requirement involving core mechanics is painfull for those that don't like this... Fishframe isn't even the best game in terms of fishing mechanics so don't force it)... or unnecessary grinding just for mobility... Instead of this put a high requirement cost to make it once and its just enough.

• Reduced Sky Archwing Launcher Blueprint crafting requirements:
    • 100 Iradite to 50 Iradite
    • 150 Fish Oil to 50 Fish Oil
    • 1200 Circuits to 600 Circuits

Just now, Azyrt said:

Archwing being a consumable is just extremely stupid... My fingers will bleed crossing the whole map but I won't do any activity related to fishing(which is pretty annoying and you must admit that being an extra activity in-game is okay but being part as part of any requirement involving core mechanics is painfull for those that don't like this... Fishframe isn't even the best game in terms of fishing mechanics so don't force it)... or unnecessary grinding just for mobility... Instead of this put a high requirement cost to make it once and its just enough.

There are some iffy choices but fishing isn't really one of them, it's not hard at all to get all you need. Besides, with how often you get kicked off your archwing, it's more worth while to just go on foot anyway.

11 minutes ago, Maugre said:

There are some iffy choices but fishing isn't really one of them, it's not hard at all to get all you need. Besides, with how often you get kicked off your archwing, it's more worth while to just go on foot anyway.

Yeah but the problem is being forced to use a mechanic which isn't even refined at all just to pay for core mechanics of the game... I hardly ever have time to play nowadays and when I come to play I must spend time on Fishframe? -.- this is stupid... fishing activity being related to cosmetic stuff or anything like this is ok but when a content is there just to increase the grind when it is not even refined and is buggy as hell it is really stupid. If you compare this Fishframe with Zelda 64(old game that includes fishing) you'll realize how bad it is... I just hate how they're forcing this mechanic in core stuff of the game despite it being extra stuff that can be there but shouldn't be forced...

Ah and the problem isn't really cause you can do most of the stuff just by walking, jumping and rolling over and over(soon we will be playing Conquerframe), but how often you do that specially when the objective is quite far from the city.

Edited by Azyrt
some typos here and there

Just now, Azyrt said:

Ah and the problem isn't really cause you can do most of the stuff just by walking, jumping and rolling over and over(soon we will be playing Conquerframe), but how often you do that specially when the objective is quite far from the city.

Maybe I'm just a super expert bullet jumper, but even on my slowest warframes it barely takes any time to get where I'm going.

6 hours ago, Schadewolf said:

Before this patch the T2 spear one hit Lungfish, after patch it now takes 2 hits. I would greatly appreciate this getting fixed. 

Pretty sure Lungfish are meant for T1 spear, so anything other than that will take two hits. Before this hotfix, spears were broken and one spear could catch any fish in one hit, this has been fixed. It's what we call "working as intended" even if intended isn't more user friendly.

If you don't like it, just play Volt anyway, his passive works on the fishing spears

1 minute ago, Ketec said:

Great... the Eidelons were already a pain in the &#! timehog to kill for tiny rewards - you just ensured that pugs are 90% of the time bound to fail now.

You sure do know how to nerf and take away any fun.

A guy soloed an Eidolon with starter amp in less than a full night's time, so I'm pretty sure pugs will be fine. The thing has 15,000 shields and your starter amp does roughly 1000-2000 damage per full use, it's not that bad. The longest part is breaking his Synovia things honestly

34 minutes ago, Maugre said:

Maybe I'm just a super expert bullet jumper, but even on my slowest warframes it barely takes any time to get where I'm going.

lol? I'mnot questioning abilities to bullet jump... even noobies are MR24 in bullet jump the whole content, but as even you said earlier lost of stuff pop you out of archwings all the time, so being a consumable is pointless and think for a while... You already have archwing, why would you need fish oil? So Ordis can make it easy to slip it through the orbiter? My point is that there is no reason to make your fingers bleed just to experience extra in-game stuff that is buggy and should just be an extra not a main activity... If anyone here is playing warframe cause of the fishing I'd shoot it immediatly with a tigris prime in the head -.-

6 minutes ago, Azyrt said:

lol? I'mnot questioning abilities to bullet jump... even noobies are MR24 in bullet jump the whole content, but as even you said earlier lost of stuff pop you out of archwings all the time, so being a consumable is pointless and think for a while... You already have archwing, why would you need fish oil? So Ordis can make it easy to slip it through the orbiter? My point is that there is no reason to make your fingers bleed just to experience extra in-game stuff that is buggy and should just be an extra not a main activity... If anyone here is playing warframe cause of the fishing I'd shoot it immediatly with a tigris prime in the head -.-

You were talking about distance to the target area as evidence of the need of the archwing, I was saying there's no distance great enough to merit the need of the archwing to travel it.

I do agree that it's silly to need something to launch our archwings when we can already do it perfectly fine in space or underwater without it, but at the same time the requirements (even before they lowered them) aren't that bad unless you just 100% despise the concept of throwing a spear at some fish for a couple minutes.

7 minutes ago, Maugre said:

You were talking about distance to the target area as evidence of the need of the archwing, I was saying there's no distance great enough to merit the need of the archwing to travel it.

I do agree that it's silly to need something to launch our archwings when we can already do it perfectly fine in space or underwater without it, but at the same time the requirements (even before they lowered them) aren't that bad unless you just 100% despise the concept of throwing a spear at some fish for a couple minutes.

How often you repeat the bounties? It's too repetitive so yes when the final objective is far from cetus, theres no reason why you couldn't come back with your archwing(don't ask me why we don't get extracted as usual)...The costs of it being a consumable aren't justified(fish oil will be our new gas or will help Ordis to slip the archwing?). Fishing as extra in-game stuff to do is ok but being part of core mechanics isn't cool cause this is far from being a Fishing Simulator. Even android fishing games are better than this so forcing the fishing in main grind is pointless.

Edited by Azyrt

3 minutes ago, Azyrt said:

How often you repeat the bounties? It's too repetitive, the costs of it being a consumable aren't justified. Fishing as extra in-game stuff to do is ok but being part of core mechanics isn't cool cause this is far from being a Fishing Simulator. Even android fishing games are better than this so forcing the fishing in main grind is pointless.

You should give fishing a try, and then give survival or excavation missions a try. You may change your mind on calling fishing a grind.

Edited by Maugre

Just now, Maugre said:

You should give fishing a try, and then give survival or excavation missions a try. You may change your mind on calling fishing a grind.

Problem isn't giving fishing a try but if I want to expieerence such stuff other than actual fishing I could play better stuff like Fishing Simlator (never played it on steam but the gameplay and enviroments seens way better than on Fishframe). I don't disagree with it being an extra stuff to do in-game but as part of any core mechanic is too much to ask from something which isn't any better than android's fishing games...

Just now, Azyrt said:

Problem isn't giving fishing a try but if I want to expieerence such stuff other than actual fishing I could play better stuff like Fishing Simlator (never played it on steam but the gameplay and enviroments seens way better than on Fishframe). I don't disagree with it being an extra stuff to do in-game but as part of any core mechanic is too much to ask from something which isn't any better than android's fishing games...

Honestly, it's such a welcome break from the monotony of grind missions that you barely even notice that you've gotten five times more oil than you'll ever need.

Also, Fishing Simulator is a bore. 3/10

If I wanted to simulate real fishing, I'd go outside and fish.

Edited by Maugre

4 minutes ago, Maugre said:

Honestly, it's such a welcome break from the monotony of grind missions that you barely even notice that you've gotten five times more oil than you'll ever need.

Also, Fishing Simulator is a bore. 3/10

If I wanted to simulate real fishing, I'd go outside and fish.

Yeah... but it must be as it suposed to.... a break not another source of grind for something useful which shuoldn't require anything at all and please think, why would Ordis need fish oil to send our archwings -.- there is no reason for god's sake will it be the new bio-gas or something like that? no reason at all :( ... Fishing is a break activity but not a main activity... I don't want to stop my grind with unrewarding stuff like hunting eidolons just cause wait I need to fish a lil bit cause Ordis is demanding more fish oil to luster my archwing -.-

Just now, Azyrt said:

Yeah... but it must be as it suposed to.... a break not another source of grind for something useful which shuoldn't require anything at all and please think, why would Ordis need fish oil to send our archwings -.- there is no reason for god's sake will it be the new bio-gas or something like that? no reason at all :( ... Fishing is a break activity but not a main activity... I don't want to stop my grind with unrewarding stuff like hunting eidolons just cause wait I need to fish a lil bit cause Ordis is demanding more fish oil to luster my archwing -.-

I already said I agree it's silly that we need it at all. I'm only saying that, with minimal effort, you can easily get all you need and more for your less-than-fantastic archwing deployment.