Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

14 hours ago, WilliamHartono12 said:
17 hours ago, -KyloRen- said:

Sorry if this was answerd, im kinda late for this update... one thing i want to know is when i pick those intact cores they are only registering like 1 in 10 pickups... is this bug or working as intended???

Question, are you sure its intact cores? there is drop from those small drones that AREN'T intact cores. They have a little light glowing up. Like flawless cores.

Those aren't Sentient Cores, Sentient Cores suprisingly have no light (intact ones) and can be hard to find without sentinels

Thanks for clearing things up 

Edited by -KyloRen-

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Plains of Eidolon Changes: 

• The Teralyst will now no longer be affected by Auras that manipulate its max Health and max Shields.

DE you are on somekind of serious drugs. What exactly is the reasoning behind this? This is not going to be recieved well. You need to change this back to how it was, it's not really changing the balance of gameplay. BTW, you are killing this mod with this change as it virtually has no other common use.

10 hours ago, -ZET-Kuroiji said:

Fishing still bug sometimes when the fishes cannot be pull out but spear still dealing damage

This.

Just started my fishing round today and cannot pull fish in, regardless of hitting them 100% of the time. Some fish I've hit 4 times and still have not pulled them in. If there's any hope of people actually considering a positive view on fishing, then this needs fixed with the quickness. I am part of the few that actually like fishing, but this is just dumb.

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hidden Cache Mission Changes:

• Caches in the Plains are now scannable, meaning they will show up when using Scanners.
  • Increased the minimum timer to find the Caches from 1:20 to 2:40, and the maximum timer from 2:40 to 3:00.
  • Increased the sound radius of the hidden Caches.

Hmmmm I dont see why these changes where needed?, I didnt have any issues with cache missions before this hotfix, TBH with the right warframe/sentinel mods, it was for me too easy.

When attempting to leave the Plains and enter Cetus, players who are downed/AFK will now be teleported to the gate. This fixes having to abort mission from the Plains due to not being able to re-enter Cetus.

Fixed some UI not displaying when entering the Plains.

^btw these these 2 fixes, where for me the most annoying bugs about the whole Plains update, glad it's fixed now :D

Keep up the good work, DE!

4 hours ago, BradlyKG said:

This.

Just started my fishing round today and cannot pull fish in, regardless of hitting them 100% of the time. Some fish I've hit 4 times and still have not pulled them in. If there's any hope of people actually considering a positive view on fishing, then this needs fixed with the quickness. I am part of the few that actually like fishing, but this is just dumb.

intended, not bug.

fish have hp, and spears have dmg, and fish have weak points. If you hit the tail it will do little dmg, hit the head and tier 2 spear will instant kill a lungfish.