Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

The Teralyst will now no longer be affected by Auras that manipulate its max Health and max Shields.

"You used the things we put in the game in the exact way we designed them to be used and for the exact reasons we intended for them to be used! BAD TENNO. SPACE MOTHER IS UNHAPPY."

Edited by -Pearl-

So no back compensation for intact cores already turned in? I know I'm not the only one who has farmed literally a couple hundred intact cores only to kind of be kicked in the face now :L Don't get me wrong, them being worth 100 now is great, but I wish we'd have known this was going to happen before we turned them in

Thanks DE, your work ethic is pretty awesome. You guys work hard t make great content, then work even harder to make sure that content is as good  as you guys can make it, and listen to your consumers. Not that there isn't room for improvement in some areas perhaps, but overall, you guys are cream of the crop when it comes to game developement and ongoing support of your community, so again, Thank You All.

- The Cetus Standing earned from Bounties and Incursions has been doubled in all cases (i.e all levels of bounties doubled from their former values).
about time

- Removed Ayatan Stars and Uncommon Resources from High Level Bounties and replaced with 100x Void Traces. Low Level Bounties will continue to have rewards that target interests of a newer player who might not have some Mods that veterans do. 
LOL, was hoping for an improvement and it stays the same crappy reward system.

- Reassigned Blueprint values for gems
Thx

- The Quills Standing increases (Flawless Sentient Cores remains the same for now)
Could be better

- Fixed not receiving a listed reward from a Bounty after completing it the first time. However, Cetus Standing is still only gained for the first completion of each Bounty 
Nice, now I can get what I want and then quit bounties forever.

- The Teralyst will now no longer be affected by Auras that manipulate its max Health and max Shields.
Oh, a nerf. Not surprised.

- Dropped Sentient Shards now float to improve visibility. 
How about adding a mark to them?

- When attempting to leave the Plains and enter Cetus, players who are downed/AFK will now be teleported to the gate
Just put a timer like all other missions... we will still have to wait for tennos mining/fishing during bounties.

FIXES

Still no fixes for:

1- When vault timer ends, the vault sometimes (most times according to my eexpereincee) doesn't open, making it impossible to enter it and complete the boring as hell mobdef part of the bounty. [might have some relation with helios prime scanning the console]
3- Sometimes, when you go out of town, the bounty objectives don't start.
4- Sometimes, when you complete a bounty objective, the next one doesn't start
5- Sometimes, when you try to hack the drone, space doesn't work, making it unhackable. Never happened to me with the rescue guy, but I wouldn't be surprised.
6- Grouping is totally bugged, both pre-made and public. Premade is probably related to being in different servers. For public, sometimes you get a group, sometimes you don't.
7- Sometimes, when you go void to avoid the Eidolon AoE, you get stuck in operator without being able to type, esc, or anything else until you manage to get your operator killed.
8- Vacuum doesn't work properly with cores and eidolon when fighting eidolon on hills.
9- Sometimes, when mining, the mineral area (the dotted thing) doesn't show up and you can't harvest crap even when zooming.
10- When you reenter cetus, weapons that gained levels during the mission show as "unranked" on mission results screen.

Edited by toafarmer

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed Ayatan Stars and Uncommon Resources from High Level Bounties and replaced with 100x Void Traces. Low Level Bounties will continue to have rewards that target interests of a newer player who might not have some Mods that veterans do. 
  •  

The issue isn't so much the quality of the rewards themselves (although there are things that need to be tweaked), it's the amount of time you have to invest to complete a bounty. Bounties take about as long as doing all three sorties (assuming no endless missions), but the rewards are horribly disappointing compared to the time you spend.

Please, make it so that each individual stage of the bounty rolls on the table. You can refrain from giving us any of the loot until we've extracted, but right now, bounties are not at all worth the time they take to complete.