Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

Is there by chance the possibility of raising the max standing cap when out in Cetus please, with the increases made to the gained amount off the sentient cores and just how easy standing was to get it seems too low of a cap even at a higher MR ranking. It's so easy to get it and with the core gain increased hitting the cap will be really fast, which is nice but then you hit a wall really, really fast and then have nothing else to do out there. Just a suggestion~ That and possibly having Cetus and Quills not shared, they're both there yes but both are different factions on the planet so makes sen they have their own caps too.

Edited by Mirathyl
Added another suggestion.

Kind of feel that 50 iradite and 50 fish oil is still a bit too much if we can very easily get knocked out of archwing mode wasting our charges if we fly too low or take certain damage.
Traces in the bounty pool is not a good idea considering the cap we have on them.
And hopefully fish bait, dye blueprints will become reusable.

Love the update, but if there was one thing i would add, it would be the ability to return to cetus from the menu without having to make a mad dash for the entrance. it also doesnt help that in order to exit the plains, everyone has to be standing at the exit. So if one person is fishing, and the other 3 are at the exit, it just creates an inconvenient scenario for all parties involved.

pretty good update though.

3 minutes ago, Zaydin1990 said:

Hey, you were asking what you were supposed to do with them and I gave a suggestion.

You could also upgrade and use the relics to farm Prime parts to sell.

I'd still have to constantly check my traces to prevent simply getting no reward at all from bounties