[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

the one time shield distrupter is actually good, you decide to make it S#&$ty. Literally sortie is the only thing it will ever be used it now...

The Teralyst will now no longer be affected by Auras that manipulate its max Health and max Shields.

Time to grind whole day for resources that don't exist and fish that don't spawn  and add to that having to wait nighttime to get all the ones you need plus a 2 hour wait time between being able to get bounty parts to be able to make a better amp to being able to not tickle the eidolons now.

Or pay 2 skip. Which seems is the major design idea behind Plains of Eidolon update.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Is there by chance the possibility of raising the max standing cap when out in Cetus please, with the increases made to the gained amount off the sentient cores and just how easy standing was to get it seems too low of a cap even at a higher MR ranking. It's so easy to get it and with the core gain increased hitting the cap will be really fast, which is nice but then you hit a wall really, really fast and then have nothing else to do out there. Just a suggestion~ That and possibly having Cetus and Quills not shared, they're both there yes but both are different factions on the planet so makes sen they have their own caps too.

Edited by Mirathyl
Added another suggestion.
  • Upvote 2

Did this fix Zaws (or at least polearms) being unable to use alternate holster styles? :o

i wasn't getting 1/3rd of the core drops earlier for some reason. 

Edited by Catatonia

Could you add Markers to the cores dropped by the Teralyst, just like the Voidtraces?

Sometimes me and my buddys couldn't find the cores after beating the Teralyst... 

• Upvote 3

Kind of feel that 50 iradite and 50 fish oil is still a bit too much if we can very easily get knocked out of archwing mode wasting our charges if we fly too low or take certain damage.
Traces in the bounty pool is not a good idea considering the cap we have on them.
And hopefully fish bait, dye blueprints will become reusable.

• Upvote 4

Love the update, but if there was one thing i would add, it would be the ability to return to cetus from the menu without having to make a mad dash for the entrance. it also doesnt help that in order to exit the plains, everyone has to be standing at the exit. So if one person is fishing, and the other 3 are at the exit, it just creates an inconvenient scenario for all parties involved.

pretty good update though.

• Upvote 3

Teralyst no longer affect by SD? 

I can finally play all contents of the game without needing to meet artificial requirements made by the players. 

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, SangreconLeche said:

Any fixes regarding not being able to progress in the bounties? Sometimes I finish the first objective and never get the other two.

This happens way too often for comfort!

14 minutes ago, -KyloRen- said:

Sorry if this was answerd, im kinda late for this update... one thing i want to know is when i pick those intact cores they are only registering like 1 in 10 pickups... is this bug or working as intended???

I've got this issue as well. Could you please address this?

• Upvote 1