Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

Nice fixes, though, I think that something like at least a booster should be given to those who played Eidolon in this short period. It was almost impossible to play and who has traded the resources before this fix will be crippled

Don't see a fix to the bug I discovered with friends that is game breaking if someone in public wants to troll.

Still can't Transference when someone is standing in the gate to leave cetus. Meaning you can't kill an edilon and do some other things if someone wants to be a $&*^ or is afk at the gate. 

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• The Quills Standing increases (Flawless Sentient Cores remains the same for now): 
    • Increased Intact Sentient Cores from 25 Standing to 100 Standing. 
    • Increased Exceptional Sentient Cores from 400 Standing to 500 Standing. 

I dont understand why small sentients recieved a x4 buff standing and the big one just only +100... Its like you want us to farm small sentients only because with thoses rates its way more efficient. You should at least x2 standing for exceptional sentient cores.

Maybe you can refund me the lessen required materials for Archwing launcher that 'completed' building during the hotfix that'd be great.
All the plains bugs that tilted everyone from doing bounties and balance changes are awesome. 
Maybe let someone from squad to choose to leave/extract alone from the gates (somewhat like how defense maps people can choose to leave) will also be awesome for promoting public casual fishing and mining squads.

2 minutes ago, Zookes said:

This can maybe be a problem for players having a Quills standing value not divisible by 100.

It is a very big problem for people, especially those who already have standing with them and the game refusing overflow like the syndacites. It makes sense knowing how long you farm for those cores but not taking overflow and just reducing the gain and people being unable to advance in that faction at all is going to cause even more problems now then it did before. The smaller gain helped prevent the issue now it's even easier to have said issue.

17 minutes ago, Liverslices said:

Will we get a retroactive compensation for cores turned in?

Some form of compensation for those of us who already dropped a bunch of sentient cores in would be much appreciated.

16 minutes ago, Akemi. said:

Fix shard and core drops appearing below the map please?

I don't even want to think about how many Eidolon Shards/Exceptional Cores I've had drop/spawn below ground for me, nowhere near a cave.

13 minutes ago, JayOutre said:

Nothing about Bait crafting? Feels bad.

Baits/dyes still don't feel worthwhile getting, as they are single-use blueprints with not a great idea on how long lasting either is, nor how effective the baits are.

13 minutes ago, Deathbricked said:

Can archwing mode in cetus have experimental flight mode have a option to be disabled?

I don't like rolling in my AW on Plains. Please.... Please.

12 minutes ago, Zaydin1990 said:

No fixes for Armored Vaults failing to open?

I have had this happen a few times, and it is annoying since you have to ENTER the vault to trigger the success of this portion.

10 minutes ago, Tenneesh said:

The issue isn't so much the quality of the rewards themselves (although there are things that need to be tweaked), it's the amount of time you have to invest to complete a bounty. Bounties take about as long as doing all three sorties (assuming no endless missions), but the rewards are horribly disappointing compared to the time you spend.

Please, make it so that each individual stage of the bounty rolls on the table. You can refrain from giving us any of the loot until we've extracted, but right now, bounties are not at all worth the time they take to complete.

I have to agree with this guy. Many of the individual stages take about as long as some normal missions do--namely, the area-securing, vault defending ones. A whole sequence for the tier 4 and 5 Bounties takes about 15-20 minutes. And whoopie, here's 2 Wisps.

I've still gotten more wisps from bounties than I have from looking for them. Rare buggers.

Seriously... DE... THANKS A LOT :) You guys are doing an amazing job :)

So many little qol things, and fix, so quick, i m in heaven :D can't wait to see what you manage to do in a full week! Good job! Thanks for providing us with such a great update!

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced Sky Archwing Launcher Blueprint crafting requirements:

• 100 Iradite to 50 Iradite
  • 150 Fish Oil to 50 Fish Oil
  • 1200 Circuits to 600 Circuits

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reassigned Blueprint values for gems:

• Common and Uncommon Gems are now built in batches of 10.
  • Rare Gems are now built in batches of 6. 
  • Eidolon Gems are now built in batches of 3

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reassigned Blueprint values for gems:
    • Common and Uncommon Gems are now built in batches of 10.
    • Rare Gems are now built in batches of 6. 
    • Eidolon Gems are now built in batches of 3. 
  • The Quills Standing increases (Flawless Sentient Cores remains the same for now): 
    • Increased Intact Sentient Cores from 25 Standing to 100 Standing. 
    • Increased Exceptional Sentient Cores from 400 Standing to 500 Standing.

Where is the refund for the itens that we have used until now building this things with the previous price? And the extra points for the cores?

3 minutes ago, Evers said:

So no compensation for those of us that already invested tons of Cores at the quills? I put in atleast 100 if not more intact cores which is now around 7.k Standing alone that I missed plus the additional 100 standing for each Exceptional cores, so atleast another 1-2k that i missed for leveling up early and investing time over the weekend into grinding.

That beeing said, now with SD not working anymore the Core Values for the Exceptional and Flawless Core should atleast double. If you can play Warframe for 5 Hours per day (which is still much if we account for working and sleeping and doing other stuff aswell), you should atleast be able to max your daily standing. And you can't do that in just 2 night cycles even if you get the flawless cores both times (even if you kill 2 Teralysts per night you still can't reach the daily cap).

No, because you got standing by killing an EZ PZ 4% shield ediolon x'D

Or, if you had any sense, you did, anyways.

4 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

I've got this issue as well. Could you please address this?

Those big spheres with the white beams coming from them aren't the cores, if that's what you're thinking. They're just buffs; the cores are tiny shimmering rocks that only sometimes drop.