Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

There still needs to be some other way of farming Quill standing. 50 minutes of farming a few cores and then having to wait 100 is no fun, and no one with a job can dedicate 300 minutes/ 5 hours just to get an hour and 40 of farming time. There are no where near enough wisps, and they don't even drop cores at a reliable rate. An operator sigil that gives Quill standing for kills would be nice.

Also, really don't like the traces. Ayatan stars and items we can easily get elsewhere needed to go, but I really hope those traces are a placeholder. I'm generally around/ at my cap for traces, so that's just an item I wont even get all of.

As for the low tier rewards, if you want to gear them towards new players, make them mods new players will actually need, instead of mods they'll have multiples of on day one. As is, Gara and standing are the only reasons to run low tier bounties, and the chance for her part is miniscule.

Evening out the Day/ Night schedule to 60 mins for both would be easier to keep track of and allow people to actually get things done. The rewards we get from plains should be from the plains, not mods and items you'll run across as soon as you get going in the starchart. And honestly, I don't think quill standing was buffed anywhere near enough. We're told our operators would be getting buffed, and yet those buffs are hidden behind walls of grind.

There's still a problem. If you Quills standing isn't dividable by 100 (the lowest amount you can get), you can't turn in an Intact Core to get to max standing.

I am now stuck needing 75 standing to rank up, but can't since trying to turn in an Intact Core results in a prompt that says i have max standing so can't use said item.

And still no fix for being able to "extract" from the Plains by yourself. Is that seriously intended behavior? Am I really required to convince or force 3 people to go to the gate if I join in on a random free-roam squad?

Guess I'll continue to play solo until this is resolved...

I really like -most- of this, except for the Shield Disruption nerf.  That was a near-useless aura to begin with, even in situations like augmented shield sorties (since the longstanding main way of killing corpus has been toxin and the like, to hit through shields).  I really hope you reverse that nerf.

@[DE]Megan The Quil standing change while very very appreciated has lead to an unintended problem. As anyone who did not have a number rounded to the 100s is going to be put in a position where they can not progress because the game will not allow you to exchange any more cores. 

I'm currently stuck at 4,950 with no hope of ever being able to progress :/ 

I am so incredibly tired of my archwing being instantly taken away from me when i am hit by missiles that have barely any sound cue, and most of the time dont trigger the "incoming missile" prompt.

Please make missiles louder, fix "incoming missile", make archwings even more cheap, or maybe scrap the mechanic of the "instantly take away my hard earned stuff attack."

Also I can't reload the Zarr while in archwing, and picking up drops is incredibly tedious and difficult, archwing needs a mild vacuum feature to compensate because you can be damn sure im not getting out of my badass archwing and wasting my hard earned resources just to collect a couple of credit and ammo drops faster. so maybe make it so that my archwing charges are only used up when my archwing dies or remove the charges mechanic altogether because it feels incredibly wasteful to hop out of my archwing to cast a couple abilities and maybe save a teammate or objective.

Or do all of those things because each one of them is equally infuriating.

But otherwise cool and gj.

Just now, Raistling said:

There's still a problem. If you Quills standing isn't dividable by 100 (the lowest amount you can get), you can't turn in an Intact Core to get to max standing.

I am now stuck needing 75 standing to rank up, but can't since trying to turn in an Intact Core results in a prompt that says i have max standing so can't use said item.

How.. how DE could miss that.. christ..

Just now, Luhcs said:

If you WANT to Do something worth your communities Thanks, make the bait a reusable bp. just do it. its not fair that its not

Clearly the recipe is written on super fragile material that tears to shreds with one use

For real, u cant nerf the Plains of Eidolon i mean its already easy, if people cant handle it, let them learn the game and dont nerf everything till people can do it wihtout knowing what they do. I mean People AFK Farm 99% of the Warframe content cause everything got nerfed till newbies can handle it. And Plains of eidolon was anounced as a Endgame content for veterans but Mastery lvl 5 people can handle it on maxed difficulty and it still gets easier ....... And when we go for leaderboard placement our ACCs get banned i mean like there is no Endgame content at all thought Plains of Eidolon would fill that gap

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

@[DE]Megan The Quil standing change while very very appreciated has lead to an unintended problem. As anyone who did not have a number rounded to the 100s is going to be put in a position where they can not progress because the game will not allow you to exchange any more cores. 

I'm currently stuck at 4,950 with no hope of ever being able to progress :/ 

Wow. That's just... wow.. :(

Just now, ShirtLord said:

No, because you got standing by killing an EZ PZ 4% shield ediolon x'D

Or, if you had any sense, you did, anyways.

So I guess all those people that saved up their cores because they knew that DE screwed up with the economy got theirs removed then ig we follow your logic? :P

Nah but in all seriousness, that sucks. Do I have to keep up with the Forums, Reddit, Twitter, Twitch and what else there is all the time so I don't get screwed like that? If they roll out the economy even though they know its flawed, they should atleast compenstate if they make it easier. It can't be that I invest nearly my whole weekend into grinding just to get screwed because I didn't know that the economy was not tolled out balanced and would get changed.

1 minute ago, Hyohakusha said:

There still needs to be some other way of farming Quill standing. 50 minutes of farming a few cores and then having to wait 100 is no fun, and no one with a job can dedicate 300 minutes/ 5 hours just to get an hour and 40 of farming time. There are no where near enough wisps, and they don't even drop cores at a reliable rate. An operator sigil that gives Quill standing for kills would be nice.

Also, really don't like the traces. Ayatan stars and items we can easily get elsewhere needed to go, but I really hope those traces are a placeholder. I'm generally around/ at my cap for traces, so that's just an item I wont even get all of.

As for the low tier rewards, if you want to gear them towards new players, make them mods new players will actually need, instead of mods they'll have multiples of on day one. As is, Gara and standing are the only reasons to run low tier bounties, and the chance for her part is miniscule.

Evening out the Day/ Night schedule to 60 mins for both would be easier to keep track of and allow people to actually get things done. The rewards we get from plains should be from the plains, not mods and items you'll run across as soon as you get going in the starchart. And honestly, I don't think quill standing was buffed anywhere near enough. We're told our operators would be getting buffed, and yet those buffs are hidden behind walls of grind.

I can't say the mods are an issue, mods new players "need" if it were and various prime mods or from the vault a new player can get both fairly easily so long as they build their keys which are not hard to do in the first place and if Baro is around there's their prime mods that aren't already a login bonus.

11 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

Or pay 2 skip. Which seems is the major design idea behind Plains of Eidolon update.

As of yet, none of the parts to make the Amps have been in the Today's Deals, so you can't buy them. Can't buy Amps, either.

You can trade whole fish, but since nobody can catch the fish now that they fixed the Peppered Bait working, nobody is going to sell them... for less than 150 plat each, and you need 7 for each tier.