Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.4

[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.4

General Plains of Eidolon Changes: 

• Resource Boosters now affect fish! 

Fixes

• Fixed not getting any rewards from Bounties and Incursions. Please note the increased Bounty Cetus Standing rewards will take effect when the next set is generated. *We’re working on a UI issue where the Bounty/Incursion completion does not appear on screen. Don’t worry - you’re still getting the Standing, just the UI is missing!
  • Fixed not being able to redeem Sentient Cores to progress in the Quills Standing. We have let you trade in more than your cap will allow which can result in unused Standing.
  • Fixed the amount of fish caught being doubled in the End of Mission screen if you had used your Operator at all in the Plains.

• Like 22

Still no fixes for:

1- When vault timer ends, the vault sometimes (most times according to my experince) doesn't open, making it impossible to enter it and complete the boring as hell mobdef part of the bounty. [might have some relation with helios prime scanning the console][confirmed on .4]

2- Sometimes the main bounty quest name appears in a different language (got spanish and portuguese so far, maybe host reelated) [confirmed on .4]
3- Sometimes, when you go out of town, the bounty objectives don't start.
4- Sometimes, when you complete a bounty objective, the next one doesn't start [confirmeed on .4]
5- Sometimes, when you try to hack the drone, space doesn't work, making it unhackable. Never happened to me with the rescue guy, but I wouldn't be surprised.
6- Grouping is totally bugged, both pre-made and public. Premade is probably related to being in different servers. For public, sometimes you get a group, sometimes you don't.
7- Sometimes, when you go void to avoid the Eidolon AoE, you get stuck in operator without being able to type, esc, or anything else until you manage to get your operator killed.
8- Vacuum doesn't work properly with cores and eidolon when fighting eidolon on hills.
9- Sometimes, when mining, the mineral area (the dotted thing) doesn't show up and you can't harvest crap even when zooming.
10- When you reenter cetus, weapons that gained levels during the mission show as "unranked" on mission results screen. [confirmed on .4]

11- Sometimes UI, or part of it, disappears when you enter the plains. [confirmed on .4]

12- Everytime i get a new bounty it bugs, showing the latest one. Need to drop it and get again to work. [confirmed on .4]

13- Sometimes, during the vault bugged quest, there are 2 objectives on the map at thee samee time, so you can bug twice. [confirmed on .4][jokes apart, maybe this is the cause the vault doesn't opeen - it opens anywhere else on map]

14- Most times the objective icon stays on lag portal (aka Cetus entrance). [confirmed on .4]

Edited by toafarmer
  • Like 3

Resource Boosters now affect fish! 

Fixed the amount of fish caught being doubled in the End of Mission screen if you had used your Operator at all in the Plains.

giphy.gif

Edited by Quioxic
hm, I wonder

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the amount of fish caught being doubled in the End of Mission screen if you had used your Operator at all in the Plains

Does this fix it for other resources? I'd noticed my Pyrol getting halved after returning to Cetus as well.