Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.4

[DE]Megan

Just turned in cores for Quills standing, apparently the UI don't tells you to stop turning in beyond daily limits. 

Turned in 44 exceptional cores in for 500x44 = 22000 standing, but only getting 15625.

Result wasted about 13ish cores.

Tried turn in a extra intact one for testing, get 0 standing too.

Edited by IonSakura
more correct numbers

7 minutes ago, spiritzero3 said:

you don't solve the problem of the crashing in the cetus to plains gates, the second gate to plains, the game is loading and it takes long, for crashing later.. I CAN'T ENTER THE PLAINS!

my computer parts:

RAM: 3GB DDR3

processator: INTEL CORE i3 2.1 GHz QUADCORE

and a Intel core hd graphics drivers of video: 1276 MB dedicated to video

Does your system have space for a dedicated GPU? If so, it might be worth getting a 1050 TI desktop card which should still do decently on Plains up to 1080 resolutions.

21 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

Still no fixes for:

1- When vault timer ends, the vault sometimes (most times according to my experince) doesn't open, making it impossible to enter it and complete the boring as hell mobdef part of the bounty. [might have some relation with helios prime scanning the console]
3- Sometimes, when you go out of town, the bounty objectives don't start.
4- Sometimes, when you complete a bounty objective, the next one doesn't start
5- Sometimes, when you try to hack the drone, space doesn't work, making it unhackable. Never happened to me with the rescue guy, but I wouldn't be surprised.
6- Grouping is totally bugged, both pre-made and public. Premade is probably related to being in different servers. For public, sometimes you get a group, sometimes you don't.
7- Sometimes, when you go void to avoid the Eidolon AoE, you get stuck in operator without being able to type, esc, or anything else until you manage to get your operator killed.
8- Vacuum doesn't work properly with cores and eidolon when fighting eidolon on hills.
9- Sometimes, when mining, the mineral area (the dotted thing) doesn't show up and you can't harvest crap even when zooming.
10- When you reenter cetus, weapons that gained levels during the mission show as "unranked" on mission results screen.

Had almost all these issues. The vault one is especially annoying.

2 minutes ago, Chachomatic said:

just gave quill 8k standing worth of cores and only got 355 rep. thanks.

hey at least its not as bad as mine, I traded in 44000 standing worth and only got 5375, and now it's stuck there and I cant go any higher.

• Like 1

Logged on a bunch of times to play POE.

Every time I end up getting disconnected due to host errors, network not responding, straight up crashes or weird jumbles of multiple message windows popping up at once which cause the game to freak out and close.

I'm glad that I haven't invested more time into this update, as all I've currently done has resulted in roughly 10% of the harvesting/rewards actually getting saved to my profile.