[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.4

Digital Extremes, I have two types problems in Cetus and their drops please make the fish RNG based (I don't care if make you guys the size of the fish RNG based just not the type of fish) and lower the cost of blueprints in Cetus the materials for the blueprints, and have the fishing blueprints be reusable. The Bounty drop table is the worst right now, and all I can say is to fix is to get rid of credit and endo from the drop (because 2k to 5k credits and 10 to 50 endo is nothing to vets) also make the drop percentage double than what it is now.

Edited by Titanlegierung

18 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

like....does it cause extra fish to spawn, or how many fish parts you get when cutting up? I need context!

Not sure if anyone has answered you yet, but it doubles the fish as you catch them. Just like when you pick up items.

When can see mining tweaked? kinda conerned for people with shakey hands and the fact that we can be dead accurate and the sound indicating we got extra ore doesn't sound nor do we actually get extra. Also the fact that some patterns can be too big and glitch through rocks or half the time their so big we cant even get through half the pattern before we already collected the ore.

Here's a novel idea: log in, collect daily, log out. Watch forums for when broken update gets fixed for good. Then play.

• Upvote 3

Went back to Cetus after a one hour free-roam session but got trapped in the doorway with mission progress summary stuck on screen because I happened to press tab just as the inner door would've opened. Had to abort and lose all progress!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

you still need to fix the server issues. I still cannot get in to Warframe the server keeps saying network error and then i get the check your information.

Archwing mode is awful.
- The camera angle is weird
- The archwing tend to lose altitude even when you are flying, you are forced to keep the nose up and can't see a damm thing.
- One missile hit and you loose the Archwing... really?. A level 13 grineer can one shot down an Archwing?
- My Elytron's warhead can reduce enemies to dust in space, but in Cetus, i can't kill a f**k rabbit.
DE really need's to rebalance this mode.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, theANIMALtm said:

Archwing mode is awful.
- The camera angle is weird
- The archwing tend to lose altitude even when you are flying, you are forced to keep the nose up and can't see a damm thing.
- One missile hit and you loose the Archwing... really?. A level 13 grineer can one shot down an Archwing?
- My Elytron's warhead can reduce enemies to dust in space, but in Cetus, i can't kill a f**k rabbit.
DE really need's to rebalance this mode.

Idk why I hoped they will reduce the resource cost if aw is such trash.

Typical I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯