Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.4

[DE]Megan

so fishing dye is never going to be brought inline with the mining or vice versa? 

it costs 500 standing for 10 dye that last like 2 mins it seems. Meanwhile the mining crafting blueprints are reuseable. 

Edited by Fire2box

6 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

Still no fixes for:

1- When vault timer ends, the vault sometimes (most times according to my experince) doesn't open, making it impossible to enter it and complete the boring as hell mobdef part of the bounty. [might have some relation with helios prime scanning the console]
3- Sometimes, when you go out of town, the bounty objectives don't start.
4- Sometimes, when you complete a bounty objective, the next one doesn't start
5- Sometimes, when you try to hack the drone, space doesn't work, making it unhackable. Never happened to me with the rescue guy, but I wouldn't be surprised.
6- Grouping is totally bugged, both pre-made and public. Premade is probably related to being in different servers. For public, sometimes you get a group, sometimes you don't.
7- Sometimes, when you go void to avoid the Eidolon AoE, you get stuck in operator without being able to type, esc, or anything else until you manage to get your operator killed.
8- Vacuum doesn't work properly with cores and eidolon when fighting eidolon on hills.
9- Sometimes, when mining, the mineral area (the dotted thing) doesn't show up and you can't harvest crap even when zooming.
10- When you reenter cetus, weapons that gained levels during the mission show as "unranked" on mission results screen.

you don't solve the problem of the crashing in the cetus to plains gates, the second gate to plains, the game is loading and it takes long, for crashing later.. I CAN'T ENTER THE PLAINS!

my computer parts:

RAM: 3GB DDR3

processator: INTEL CORE i3 2.1 GHz QUADCORE

and a Intel core hd graphics drivers of video: 1276 MB dedicated to video

Edited by spiritzero3

4 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

Still no fixes for:

1- When vault timer ends, the vault sometimes (most times according to my experince) doesn't open, making it impossible to enter it and complete the boring as hell mobdef part of the bounty. [might have some relation with helios prime scanning the console]
3- Sometimes, when you go out of town, the bounty objectives don't start.
4- Sometimes, when you complete a bounty objective, the next one doesn't start
5- Sometimes, when you try to hack the drone, space doesn't work, making it unhackable. Never happened to me with the rescue guy, but I wouldn't be surprised.
6- Grouping is totally bugged, both pre-made and public. Premade is probably related to being in different servers. For public, sometimes you get a group, sometimes you don't.
7- Sometimes, when you go void to avoid the Eidolon AoE, you get stuck in operator without being able to type, esc, or anything else until you manage to get your operator killed.
8- Vacuum doesn't work properly with cores and eidolon when fighting eidolon on hills.
9- Sometimes, when mining, the mineral area (the dotted thing) doesn't show up and you can't harvest crap even when zooming.
10- When you reenter cetus, weapons that gained levels during the mission show as "unranked" on mission results screen.

But now the standing for the bounties you can't complete is doubled so you can miss out on double the standing when you have to return prematurely.  This is a huge improvement to the economy.

Bug after this hotfix: Esher Devar currently has the icon of Tear Azurite.

Warframe0066.jpg

Edit: Confirmed that the Esher Devar blueprint sold by Old Man Suumbaat also has the Tear Azurite icon as well. 

Warframe0067.jpg

Edited by Voporak
Confirmation of bug in Cetus as well as foundry

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Resource Boosters now affect fish! 

Thank you so much!

Time to start fishing again.

PS. When will you guys add some welcomed Plains of Eidolon emoticons for the game and the forums?

Like :fishing:, :mining:, :teralyst:, :quills:, etc.

5 minutes ago, Riccoshot said:

Broken Spear animation and notable throw lag overall (it lets fish escape before Spear even being launced) on Ivara's Ziplines, seriously consider fixing those.

Unless Ziplines are "not intended" way of fishing. *wink wink*

Zipline fishing is a bit tricky and either way not intended to work as it does right now. The trick is that the spear is thrown after you aim and release aim. I.e. you can even "prime" your throw by clicking fire and when a fish comes near you quickly tap the aim button - and the spear flies immediately.

Alternatively you can tap and release aim & fire simultaniously to instantly throw the spear.